Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PeanuckleCRJ said:
haha.. YOU GUYS ARE SUCKERS!!

I took that picture that became "Denny CRJ"'s avatar about 3 weeks ago in hopes that somebody on this website would find it... Only took 2 weeks. It's freaking hilarious how anybody that takes a picture in the cockpit is unprofessional, has SJS, and isn't deserving of even being a pilot.. So I thought I'd induldge everyone's desires here and dangle that picture out in the internet. People here are so high and mighty on themselves and think that they are all super pilots. Lighten up a bit.

By the way...
Hi... I'm Denny.. and yes that is my "blog" (i really hate that term).

Dude, is your blog for real because if it is it makes me sad:(

Salty Pirate said:
My theory on why 90% of airline pilots chose to become pilots.... They were tools in high school who couldn't get laid. The half went to riddle where John Holmes couldn't pull wool because there are no chicks there. It is a last attempt at conjuring up some game, which once again ends in failure. Game is intangible, it can't merely be acquired by donning the weak leather jacket and pilot shades. My suggestion save some jack and become an accountant... And for all the bible thumpers based in ATL that shudder when I spray f-bombs all over the place, No one knows if there is a god, and I promise he doesn't care how I speak. And quit living check to check so we can have a beer on the road, the chicks also don't care that your ride is pimped. Grow up, get a life, or go back to the star trek of advanced D&D club that you crawled out of.

dismissed

I know that there is a God, and he told me that you're going to die in an MU-2. What does your bible thumper comment have to do with what DennyCRJ wrote anyway? If YOU can't stand your FO's that's your problem. Go fly single pilot and your cussing won't bother anyone, guaranteed. Maybe in an MU-2.

Oh, by the way, Jesus Loves you.

Latest resources

Back