• Major updates to Logbook Pro for Android and APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook for 117 are now available. Minor update for Logbook Pro on iOS devices. Click to learn more: APDL 11, Logbook Pro for Android, Logbook Pro for iOS. Update your devices today.

Noise complaint - asked and answered

KC-10 Driver

Total Time
~7500
Am I missing something?

I don't see any post by "GIA Big Iron", and I can't even find that user name in the Aviator List.

pkober

Total Time
KC-10,

He was some dude who was ragging on the military.

It looks like he couldn't stand the heat and pulled all his messages off the board.

That one act shows you what he is all about.

Peace, out

CLAMBAKE

Wasted

u can do it too w kandoo
Total Time
GIA Big Iron just got permanently banned. Dunno if he pulled the posts or the moderator pulled them. Either way, good riddence.

B-727

Total Time
KC-10,

You are not missing much. The poster to whom you referred made some tasteless and insensitive remarks that reflected a total lack of respect and/or gratitude toward those that have made the ultimate sacrifice for us. I would not like to perpetuate those remarks by reposting them here.

Several of us offered a different perspective, and apparently the moderator deemed his posts unworthy of remaining on this forum.

B-727

ExAF

Total Time
Still an @ss

I'm glad he made the apology, but I still think he is an @ss. The original noise complaint was pitiful even if it wasn't for the fly-by. It is an insult to all Luke aviators to think that they would shine their @sses over the local community.

Cheers...ExAF

AD SUPT Hopeful

Herculean Member
Total Time
1000+
ExAF said:
I'm glad he made the apology, but I still think he is an @ss. The original noise complaint was pitiful even if it wasn't for the fly-by. It is an insult to all Luke aviators to think that they would shine their @sses over the local community.

Not only that, but I doubt the breadth of his service [USN] with such a speculation.