• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NO water for UAL pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you would have have heard the spoof on the Delta commercial to understand. I am personaly rolling on the floor.

TurboAWD said:
Jezus, one pissed-off pilot running the APU a bit extra because he is pissed could probably pay for everyones water.

Or running all the engines to the gate. Or getting vectors to an approach on the far side of the airport. Yeah, water's cheap.

C

400A said:
you would have have heard the spoof on the Delta commercial to understand. I am personaly rolling on the floor.

Well, i b roling on the flaw with ya ho, bra! Gota get a flat spliff dog, yo dig it?
Sheesh mofo, yo thought id be rain, bot id be yo crying.

Ty Webb said:
Geez, and I thought we were cheap.

Of course, UAL management thought nothing of pissing away hundreds of millions of dollars on that Avolar debacle, and probably another hundred million on the failed USAir merger, but spending a buck a day per working pilot for water? That's a savings :rolleyes: .

These dummies couldn't run a frigging Starbucks.

And, from the safety aspect- it is recommended to drink 8 ounces of water per hour while in flight, so I'm sure Habib will be delighted to know the door is going to open once an hour . . . to save fifty cents.

GMAFB!

Bear in mind, a single Starbicks has made more profit in one day than UAL has made in well....years....

go figure.

Blue Water, Also

For those of you who push the little blue water button more than once, there will be a surcharge of one dollar. In fact, the company highly encourages you to bring your own blue water. A thermos, or camel back works nicely. Also, we don't see why you should be using the expensive c-folds to dry your hands. Since the company has generously provided air nozzles all through the airplane, just find one and rub vigorously. Computed savings: $2M/year.

BlueBusDriver said:
The CEO of United should be ashamed.

BBD

Haven't you figured it out yet? Airline CEO's ARE shameless. ;) TC

Wait until the first time a flight is delayed because the crew is standing in line to buy their water. Opinions will change quite rapidly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back