No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, same here...

I had a CS crew approach me in Palwauiki and say thanks for the raise. Then they gave me a ride to the airport.

I went to catch my airline while they had to wait for company to call them with their information.

Great guys.

I know several women pilots who wished Citation had a union. Seems like the Good Ole boy mentality is going to be tested in the near future.

If it helps, I may be able to get a pilot contact list for anyone who may wish to contact these folks.

Be good.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semore Butts said:
I had a CS crew approach me in Palwauiki and say thanks for the raise. Then they gave me a ride to the airport.

I went to catch my airline while they had to wait for company to call them with their information.

Great guys.

They are great guys. Just too bad some of them here cant acknowledge that fact or be grateful either.

FRACTRASH said:
Dead issue, move on!

Just why is it that every other CS pilot can say thanks, but you!???? Tellya what, you say thanks like the others, and then it's a dead isue trash. Until then, forget it.

Guitar rocker said:
Just why is it that every other CS pilot can say thanks, but you!???? Tellya what, you say thanks like the others, and then it's a dead isue trash. Until then, forget it.
Do the Flops guys need to thank you for the raises they didn't get? Do you need to thank me for the signing bonus you got, because you were so under paid for all those years? You guys have currently set a new standard, that's all. In two or three years, some other frac will be making more than you guys, then what? It'll take another three years after that to get another contract and during that time you'll be under paid, again, you'll get a big contract, again. So, in 5 or 6 years from now after you get your next big contract, walk up to every Flex, CS, Flops frac guy you see and thank him. Get off your high horse!

FL410Femme said:
I know several women pilots who wished Citation had a union. Seems like the Good Ole boy mentality is going to be tested in the near future.

If it helps, I may be able to get a pilot contact list for anyone who may wish to contact these folks.

Be good.

So Femme, when do you want to do that Bogie boogie with me? Bacall will be out of town just a little longer than expected. I will privately answer any CS questions that may "pop up". Call me, kid. Bogie

Guitar Guy said:
The half dozen CS pilots I've chatted with this year have all said "thanks" for their raises. In fact, one of the crews marched right up to my partner and I at service center a few weeks ago and started the conversation by saying "Thank you for our raises...".

You are definately lying through your teeth. I don't think that there are many CS guys out there that would stoop to "thank you for our raise". You had VERY LITTLE to do with us getting a raise, certainly not enough to thank you people. Get off the high and mighty dude, and come back to earth.

Flyingdog1 said:
Do the Flops guys need to thank you for the raises they didn't get? Do you need to thank me for the signing bonus you got, because you were so under paid for all those years? You guys have currently set a new standard, that's all. In two or three years, some other frac will be making more than you guys, then what? It'll take another three years after that to get another contract and during that time you'll be under paid, again, you'll get a big contract, again. So, in 5 or 6 years from now after you get your next big contract, walk up to every Flex, CS, Flops frac guy you see and thank him. Get off your high horse!

Excellent post. NJ guys, sit back down. We're finished hearing from the peanut gallery.

Latest resources

Back