• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Reserve Pilots at USAIR East?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did not ask him that question but he did mention furloughs thru April. No numbers were given and I believe that the Feb. 4th group is substantial, it should be pretty cose to finishing off what some of us are calling the third list. We were discussing the union supplied health care plans and April was mentioned as the month were they might be able to get an idea as to how many folks are going to take them up on the medical coverage. When they know the total number they will be better able to detemine the percentage that they can afford to pay for.

We were discussing the union supplied health care plans and April was mentioned as the month were they might be able to get an idea as to how many folks are going to take them up on the medical coverage. When they know the total number they will be better able to detemine the percentage that they can afford to pay for.

Mean while the rest of us go with out health insurance...

Only one reserve for 12/15/08 for the E190 as well although there is a rumor flying around CLT that some folks have received a letter rescinding there furlough notice. I have my 02/04/09 out the door date and no such letter in my mailbox so take it for what it is worth. A rumor.

HA HA HA HA HA! That's awesome!!! One reserve! I got my January letter about 6 weeks prior to furlough date. So for Feb, it's probably showing up just in time for your stocking stuffer...

I was lucky to find a good flying job and took a Dec LOA to start it. Certainly not laughing at the furloughs, but I hope USair screws themselves and cancels trips due to lack of staffing. That's the part I find amusing. I truly wish you all the best! I'm hoping this job works out and I don't look back......

Happy festivus!

Looks like its happening again, apparently there has been a lack of 190 reserve FO's in CLT, none today I was told ...

Almost 300. No one on reserve in PHL. Looks like SEA might cancel. Lack of crews.

M

Ahh that refreshed my memory from the ALPA National Board.

Exactly. He was very anti-Nicolau when the list came out. Couldn't figure out why with him being a Delta guy until someone mentioned Mama was an eastie.If my hunch is correct,I wonder how he feels about his arbitrated award.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back