No Reserve Pilots at USAIR East?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

Looks like there are no pilots avail on reserve on the Airbus. Good thing the weather is ok. Scheduleing keeps callng looking for pilots who want to work. Way to go with all the furloughs.

M

Well, MCDU, you are a mc******************************; but here's where I agree with you.
With folks on furlough east and west, I sure hope those trips get canceled.
But, I'm sure someone will pick 'em up.

Looks like there are no pilots avail on reserve on the Airbus. Good thing the weather is ok. Scheduleing keeps callng looking for pilots who want to work. Way to go with all the furloughs.

M

Why does a furloughed UAL pilot care so much about Us Air East?

His honey flies there. i think he's a Delta pilot if you can believe it.

PHXFLYR

Dope, my FI stalker has struck again!

Dope ES and PLZ D!

M

Only one reserve for 12/15/08 for the E190 as well although there is a rumor flying around CLT that some folks have received a letter rescinding there furlough notice. I have my 02/04/09 out the door date and no such letter in my mailbox so take it for what it is worth. A rumor.

Disregard my previous post. Just got off the phone with the furlough commitee chairman and he shot it right down. Sorry guy/gals just a rumor.

Is there any more furloughs planned after Feb? I know there is a January 4th and February 4th furlough group, and was told that would be it....but I am sure I am wrong.

Latest resources

Back