• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"They were abused children" "We're going to have fun"

"The bet is twenty dollars"

"You must have carnal knowlege, with a lady this time"

say again said:
Talk to me Goose.

Hey screwed, you asked for it. Why would you start a thread knowing it was going to back-fire in your face??:laugh: :beer: Not to smart.:p

Yeah, not TOO smart, Say Again. However, at least I can spell correctly.

He wants to take karate! Well, here's your first lesson, how to take a fall!

You're a pilot? Ah, yes, a naval aviator.

Are you a good pilot? Good, that I don't have to worry about you making a living as a singer.

atlcrashpad said:
Screwed Again,

It was 1986 not 1989. You must have seen that on video, probably "Beta". Why do you have to stoop to use the term "Gay" to describe what doesn't fit in your world. I believe you have some issues or you just love to flame the fire(s) that are started here. It's all in jest... that means fun..

I know what year the movie was released; however, it was about 1989 when the quotes got old.

Bluto said:
Hello? Hello? Echo! Echo! Next up, pinch-hitting for Pedro Verbon, Manny Mota, Mota, Mota....

I agree, let's just let the Top Gun quotes die. Except, I still think "You're a little low, Cougar." is a pretty good one...All the 'need for speed's, 'truck driving school's, and 'negative ghostrider's need to go, though. Besides, it gets confusing when you're trying to use Office Space quotes, and the guy next to you is doing Top Gun. So if you guys could knock it off, that'd be greaaat.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. All you other guys probably take your drivers license picture in uniform.

Screwed Again,

it just occurred to me, you are getting slammed on two separate threads on the same exact topic. WTF?

big pimpn' said:
Screwed Again,

it just occurred to me, you are getting slammed on two separate threads on the same exact topic. WTF?

She's sooooo hot, Big Pimpin', do you have a link to some HOTTER pics!

Latest resources

Back