• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more CHQ and GJs Jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 190 Captain rates are the same at Jet Blue and CHQ. Reference airlinepilotcentral if you don't believe this. Either that's pretty good for a regional this day and age or pretty sad for Jet Blue. As far as FO rates go, wait till the next contract which is ammendable in the near future.

RP170 said:
The 190 Captain rates are the same at Jet Blue and CHQ. Reference airlinepilotcentral if you don't believe this. Either that's pretty good for a regional this day and age or pretty sad for Jet Blue. As far as FO rates go, wait till the next contract which is ammendable in the near future.

And while I'm neither defending nor trashing JB's pay scale, one can't compare CHQ's compensation section to JB's since JB gets 150% for everything over 70 hours as well as a much more robust profit sharing provision.

-Neal

freemind270 said:
If CHQ starts flying 190's for 50 seat pay .

All CHQ pilots will join the ranks of snakes ( just like the GJ pilots) scabs and snakes are not allowed on my plane.

you have been warned

Especially frightening threat coming from a Commercial/CFI-I ... I'm sure he knows everything about the industry through years of experience. :rolleyes:

He probably brings home about $100/mo. more than a CHQ F.O. and by that deduces that he is a pillar of our profession. Definately a "tool of the month" candidate.

Last edited:
ERJDRVR2 said:
PS ALPA F_cked us all by allowing this BS at the regional level.

Hey...while I don't disagree that mainline pilot groups are to blame for the fact that there are thousands of RJ's running around at non-mainline carriers, make sure you throw your vitriol in all of the right places...don't forget to leave out the IACP (Continental back in 1997/1998) as well as the APA (American) since they aren't ALPA and they contributed to the fact that we have rampant RJ's being flown at today's wages. ALPA (and its individual MEC's since that is who truly makes the decisions on these issues) isn't solely to blame here.

-Neal

This Freemind guy is probably dumb enough to be a democrat too.
The fact that you would even put CHQ and GO in the same sentence shows a COMPLETE sense of ignorance. Whatever makes you feel better. Keep putting your app in Freemind, you never know.;)

freemind270 said:
If CHQ starts flying 190's for 50 seat pay .

All CHQ pilots will join the ranks of snakes ( just like the GJ pilots) scabs and snakes are not allowed on my plane.

you have been warned

If you could see the discussions on our Union site or hear exchanges between us in the cockpit, you'd see we are in no big hurry for operating 190's for the current scale.(which, by the way was negotiated when FAR bigger things were at stake, and 190's were just a thought)

Personally, I'd like to see that 190 scale become the next 170 scale and then we can work from there if we're going to add today's version of a mainline F-28.

By the way you jagoff, who do you think is swimming circles below us waiting for a 190 contract to come falling down? Starts with 'M' and ends with 'A' How's their 90 seat scale that they have BEEN operating on for years now???

T-Hawk

RP170 said:

Last I checked about our 190 rates you are wrong. Not only about the hourly rate but anything over 70 hours is paid at 150%.

:confused:

While many of you may not like our E170/190 rates, the 170 is a cool jet to fly and I'm sure the 190 will be just as cool or cooler to fly. While I'd love to make more money, the fact is that I'm content for the time being with our current rates as it's the most money I've ever made in my entire life.

ASH said:
This Freemind guy is probably dumb enough to be a democrat too.)
Why don't you quit your union and take a paycut you freaking fool, you think GwB and his lackeys are pro labor? Wake up and smell the dog poo on your shoe, the Dems may not be perfect but its the Republican party that has done all the slash and burn on your profession. Classic example of the stupidity of the "Party policy" follower mentality. You are a looser who can't even think for yourself, wadda tool.
PBR

Latest resources

Back