Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

freemind270

Master of Puppets

If CHQ starts flying 190's for 50 seat pay .

All CHQ pilots will join the ranks of snakes ( just like the GJ pilots) scabs and snakes are not allowed on my plane.

you have been warned

Last edited:
freemind270 said:
If CHQ starts flying 190's for 50 seat pay .

All CHQ pilots will join the ranks of snakes ( just like the GJ pilots) scabs and snakes are not allowed on my plane.

you have been warned

We have a 190 payscale. Maybe you ought to get the CPT on your trip to approve this before you run your mouth.

PS ALPA F_cked us all by allowing this BS at the regional level.

And undoubtedly GJ will have a higher payscale than Chautauqua. More boys trying to pretend to be men.

That is a little low don't you think?

Hey Freemind. If I knew who you were, I'd take a baseball bat to your nuts so you couldn't reproduce.

fuelflow said:
And undoubtedly GJ will have a higher payscale than Chautauqua.

Undoubtedly, because we've seen no numbers other than the ones 2% higher than current TSA 50 seat rates. How much are we talking here? I'm glad you have so much faith in your 'union' to negotiate while you spit so much venom toward ALPA. You should know by now HK just isn't going to give you a nice contract, especially since you have less negotiating power than ALPA. You could have a 70 seat rate higher than Horizon and that STILL wouldn't matter.

So whats your story FF? Are you an eagle puke or a disgruntled Windy City guy? Why are you knowingly participating in the whipsaw of your professional colleagues at Trans States, especially when there are other (better) jobs available?

BoilerUP said:
So whats your story FF? Are you an eagle puke or a disgruntled Windy City guy? Why are you knowingly participating in the whipsaw of your professional colleagues at Trans States, especially when there are other (better) jobs available?

You are one pipey SOB!!! One day when mommy stops paying your bills, I can only hope you will get a clue.

Do you even have any idea what the Eagle guys are going though, or the Chicago Exps guys have gone through?

You can take your CFI and <1500hrs and shove it up your arss!!!

For the record....Those CHQ 170-190 rates are a total BS. CHQ is doing more to hurt the industry than GJ ever did!

Latest resources

Back