No more CHQ and GJs Jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jumppilot said:
I just want to fly heavy metal, and if that means a 190 at CHQ then I'll do it. Seriously, it's a pretty cool airplane and I can't wait until we fly it.

Anyone hear about flying it for Delta? I heard this rumor but hope it is true, especially if we get a SLC base.

"Heavy metal" is only as "cool" as the paycheck that comes with it. Who gives a damm about how "cool" the plane is to fly.....I mean, a plane is a plane.

E170Guppykiller said:
While many of you may not like our E170/190 rates, the 170 is a cool jet to fly and I'm sure the 190 will be just as cool or cooler to fly. While I'd love to make more money, the fact is that I'm content for the time being with our current rates as it's the most money I've ever made in my entire life.

FYI He does not work 4 CHQ....FLAME BAIT

jumppilot said:
I just want to fly heavy metal, and if that means a 190 at CHQ then I'll do it. Seriously, it's a pretty cool airplane and I can't wait until we fly it.

Anyone hear about flying it for Delta? I heard this rumor but hope it is true, especially if we get a SLC base.

The EMB-190 is far from being "heavy metal"

Jumppilot <----- Another pilot suffering from shiny jet syndrome.

E170Guppykiller,
jumpilot,
and
freemind270

Are ALL flamebaiting tools. Congratulations on your three pages of vitriolic ludicrousness.

I'm not baiting anyone. The facts are that mainline management smells blood now. The 190 will be flown at the regional level. Since that is a fact, I would rather be flying it than some other regional pilot group. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. This is the future of the airlines domestically.

freemind270 said:
If CHQ starts flying 190's for 50 seat pay .

All CHQ pilots will join the ranks of snakes ( just like the GJ pilots) scabs and snakes are not allowed on my plane.

you have been warned

I doubt I'll be asking for a "ride" to work from you in your C172. But hey maybe you can give me a IPC.

whatev'...

E170Guppykiller said:
I'm not baiting anyone. The facts are that mainline management smells blood now. The 190 will be flown at the regional level. Since that is a fact, I would rather be flying it than some other regional pilot group. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. This is the future of the airlines domestically.

click me

I am neither supporting the idea that regionals should fly 190's or not, or if this is devaluing the pilot profession pay wise or not. My question is that does anyone else think that this little lull in wages is just the market possible realigning itself after the wage increases in the past. It is possible for a group to get more then they deserve. Now that management has the upper hand they are taking advange of the situation and possible going to far in the other direction. Then in a few years it will flip flop.

Latest resources

Back