• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more bashing other airlines - Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilots should know better than to get married and produce spawn while at the regional level.

You are a moron. Always have been by my best assesment. You were told that a lot in school I suspect but never believed it. I am here to affirm it man, you are dumb.

This thread has become about as stupid as blowing $300 at the Tropicana poker room at the end of the night. Just go get a hooker!

You can't understand why I would be a little upset about the Comair pilot group? May I suggest you go back to 9/10/01 and review history up to this point!

Now I understand, you did interview at comair while you were furloughed and we didn't hire you. If it makes you feel any better Delta didn't wan't to hire you either, but the interviewer had a tee time to make so you slipped in.

You are a moron. Always have been by my best assesment. You were told that a lot in school I suspect but never believed it. I am here to affirm it man, you are dumb.

That's a good story. Works better if your audience gives two $hits about your opinion. How about you take both of your type ratings there and rub them together to see if you can get a fire going? It should keep you off the forums long enough to let the grown-ups discuss various topics which are over your head. If you get finished early, you can go beat off while looking at pictures of the CRJ1000. We know you'll finish early with that. What am I missing? Oh yeah, I need to put this smoking pile of horse manure on the old ignore list. Got that?

You've been OWNED BEEEEEEE-YOTCH!!!!

An older adult would know that Comair lowered the bar initially by requiring pay for training...

Mookie

That's priceless!!! Yep, they point the finger, but have fuzzy memories regarding the PFT mess........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back