No more bashing other airlines - Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rogerwilcoout

All thie talk I have seen on this and other boards about airlines that take concesionas instead of having the balls to say no, and what do we read? Comair pilots took concessions.......hmmmmmmmmmm You know, if Comair pilots did not take those concessions this industry would have been much better off. How dare they take concessions and worry about themselves instead of looking out for the industry for the future! I can't believe they would actually be more concerned about their family's welfare, regardless that it just took a turn for the worse ! Lol I think I have made my point. Comair and ALL the pilot groups do the same thing when it comes down to it. They all talk big on message boards about other airlines like Mesa, but in the end they do the same thing !

Yeah, those evil Comair pilot's fabricated Delta's bankruptcy, 14 months of negotiations, and an 1113(c) ruling against them just so they can take concessions and get growth! Screw those guys for thinking only of themselves when they blatently lost, in court time and time again, on purpose!

Pilots should know better than to get married and produce spawn while at the regional level.

Pilots should know better than to get married and produce spawn while at the regional level.

HAHA, seriously... since when have any of these places been a final career destination? I plan to go to the regionals, getting some turbine & then me & my SIC type will try at NetJets...

Last edited:
All thie talk I have seen on this and other boards about airlines that take concesionas instead of having the balls to say no, and what do we read? Comair pilots took concessions.......hmmmmmmmmmm You know, if Comair pilots did not take those concessions this industry would have been much better off. How dare they take concessions and worry about themselves instead of looking out for the industry for the future! I can't believe they would actually be more concerned about their family's welfare, regardless that it just took a turn for the worse ! Lol I think I have made my point. Comair and ALL the pilot groups do the same thing when it comes down to it. They all talk big on message boards about other airlines like Mesa, but in the end they do the same thing !

Who told you, that you could talk?

This idiot must be some adults 13 year old kid who got daddies password and decided to get on here and have some fun.
An informed pilot who knows ANYTHING about the industry would never get on here and make such an idiotic statement.

An ADULT would know the Comair pilots put EVERY THING on the line back in 2001 to raise the bar.
An ADULT would know that after the Comair pilots raised the bar, the mesa, chawawa, and skywhore pilots slid right under it like slimmy slugs and gave mgt. the hammer they needed.
An ADULT would know that THE MESA, CHAWAWA, AND SKYHO pilot agreements set the market rates well below what the Comair pilots had set them.
An ADULT would know a little about the BK laws and 1113c rulings.

So kid, go drink some milk and have a cookie and GET OFF THIS WEB BOARD. IT IS FOR ADULTS ONLY!

HAHA, seriously... since when have any of these places been a final career destination? I plan to go to the regionals, getting some turbine & then me & my SIC type will try at NetJets...

You are just the kind of clueless new hire we love to fly with...........

You just figured that out?

Yeah, those evil Comair pilot's fabricated Delta's bankruptcy, 14 months of negotiations, and an 1113(c) ruling against them just so they can take concessions and get growth! Screw those guys for thinking only of themselves when they blatently lost, in court time and time again, on purpose!

How is this any different than Delta pilot's experience in BK?

Latest resources

Back