• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No growth at SW until 2016 now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....eyes off the pizza, mate. God made you lactose-intolerant for a reason, yeah? So fat. So fat.

NEVER want ALPA again! 12 years=no thanks!

Lets focus on growth, no RJS (unless SWA pilots fly them), 401k to 11-12%, and transfer profit sharing to 401K immediately! Profit Sharing to check or 401K ! Trip trading improved (its 2014 not 1970s), buddy passes electronic, (overnighting passes? 1980s).

12% ........ ? You've got to be kidding me ! Unless you meant in addition to a 4% B Fund.

12% ........ ? You've got to be kidding me ! Unless you meant in addition to a 4% B Fund.

Learn to live with it, dicko. This spineless bunch will always trail the rest of the industry.

Spineless, that's rich, outnegotiated; that has happened, the company wants PBS and code share, like the rest of the legacies,

Spineless, that's rich, outnegotiated; that has happened, the company wants PBS and code share, like the rest of the legacies,

Bahahahaaaaaa....you make it sound like you believe you aren't a legacy now.

Talk about arrogance or ignorance.....I believe the latter.

You haven't begun to see arrogance Bill- that's what always scares you- we tend to back it up.

And you guys keep hating
;);)
$$$

You are always a good sparring partner Wavey but c'mon....Say it....sayyyyyy it.....you are a legacy now! (At least Gary thinks so)

Work with me....

Haha
Thought you'd be offended if we tried to take on that term-

Legacies have been around twice as long as us.

Haha
Thought you'd be offended if we tried to take on that term-

Legacies have been around twice as long as us.

True. But I'd say 40+ years is long enough to join the club. Your management certainly has it down pat.

Regards,
Fr8-

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back