• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Furloughs at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Flex-Ible, I know who should be called out by name. It would be a spineless, cowardly FO that tattle-tales on his captains behind their backs. One that has never before flown a jet, but feels like he is an expert. Do you know anybody that has these characteristics???

Hey Flex-Ible, I know who should be called out by name. It would be a spineless, cowardly FO that tattle-tales on his captains behind their backs. One that has never before flown a jet, but feels like he is an expert. Do you know anybody that has these characteristics???

Heck Ludicris, I know a captain that fits that profile (BB).

I don't believe furloughs were ever needed to begin with. I think that was a utilization issue and montreal made that call. I mean, 2008 was the most profitable year in flex history and they reward pilots by putting them on the street. I just think it was an over reaction and they hopefully should be called back soon. There are plenty of other ways to reduce costs at flex other then layoffs.

kinda funny that citation shares announced on the same day their own furloughs. Amazing how that happens!
Kinda funny

Latest resources

Back