No Furloughs at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Options furloughed yesterday 48 pilots.

I looks like everyone was waiting for someone to start off the latest round of furloughs so as to have cover.

Hey Flex-Ible, I know who should be called out by name. It would be a spineless, cowardly FO that tattle-tales on his captains behind their backs. One that has never before flown a jet, but feels like he is an expert. Do you know anybody that has these characteristics???

Never claimed to be an expert. In fact, if I had been an expert I would not have had to ask for guidance from a standards captain when the moron I was flying with decided to deliberately and intentionally violate both FAR's and the FOM by shooting a prohibited approach, in the process displaying his 'outstanding' CRM by telling me to "sit there, shut up and watch".

And it was only later that I learned that this captain - who to this day I have not named publically - sat around the Pickle Bar telling anyone who would listen that I had "thrown (him) under the bus".

I didn't throw you. You jumped.

See you when the recalls start!

TT, I speak on behalf of most captains that you have flown with at Flex. YOU are a complete moron. You needed extra sim sessions just to pass training. Your sim partner had to drag you through training, or you never would have made it. You can not fly your way out of a wet paper bag. You are a know-it-all TOOL. We will do everything in our power to make sure that you will NEVER work here again. We do not want a RAT like you as a co-worker. EVER. Good-bye TT!

kinda funny that citation shares announced on the same day their own furloughs. Amazing how that happens!
Kinda funny​

Not to be picky, but how about we call it ironic?

TT, I speak on behalf of most captains that you have flown with at Flex. YOU are a complete moron. You needed extra sim sessions just to pass training. Your sim partner had to drag you through training, or you never would have made it. You can not fly your way out of a wet paper bag. You are a know-it-all TOOL. We will do everything in our power to make sure that you will NEVER work here again. We do not want a RAT like you as a co-worker. EVER. Good-bye TT!

Hang on I need to get more popcorn and a Beer!!!

Ok back start flamming again!:D

Maybe the guy's a feminine hygiene product that rhymes with nightingale...I don't know but doesn't that go against the recall roster concept based on seniority? I'd like to think that I'll get recalled even if one or two guys out there think I'm an anus.

Oh well... non union and all...

Last edited:
It's not just one or two guys that think he's an anus. It's pretty much everybody, trust me on this one bro.

This is some funny stuff! You guys have to put up with TT and we have to put up with JJ. Just goes to show about these people who have just one letter initials...

Remember Bill Boister?:D

Latest resources

Back