• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No furloughs at Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does every single post you make of late need to have something to do with gayness, PeePants? Trying to advertise your availability? Maybe you would have better luck by trying "supergayasspiratepilot.com."

-You, sir are living proof that a Blow-Job can actually sprout legs, put on a cute, little sub-commander hat with a gay-triangle set of corn-dog wings and walk around pretending to be an airline pilot..... Sure-it may be physically improbable, but-there you are.....

-Fire your best third-grade "McRonald's" comment if you like, but it can't change the fact that you are a complete full-throttle, walking hummer!

Here you go again, stalking me. You really make me feel uncomfortable. I bet you do that to all of the guys and girls you meet. Kinda "creepy" describes you. Good luck with match.com, maybe you can find an a-sexual plant to be your life partner. Since it wouldn't talk, you could command the conversations, talking about me and life at ASA and McRonalds. I am sure it would be fascinated.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Here you go again, stalking me. You really make me feel uncomfortable. I bet you do that to all of the guys and girls you meet. Kinda "creepy" describes you. Good luck with match.com, maybe you can find an a-sexual plant to be your life partner. Since it wouldn't talk, you could command the conversations, talking about me and life at ASA and McRonalds. I am sure it would be fascinated.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Really-You are kidding!

That is the best you can come up with?

That was so sad-I will just let it hang in mid-air a a testament to your general uselessness....

-A plant? An "asexual plant?"(note the absence of the hyphen-I am actually literate enough to know what the actual word looks like...) Was that supposed to be an actual insult of some sort or are you just drooling on your keyboard randomly again?

-Sad.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Not gonna happen. You guys had your chance. Not even a thought in the MECs mind.

Puff- you can beat this one up all you want, but until we're on a single list, it's money out of your pocket.

Really-You are kidding!

That was so sad-I will just let it hang in mid-air a a testament to your general uselessness....

-A plant? An "asexual plant?"(note the absence of the hyphen-I am actually literate enough to know what the actual word looks like...) Was that supposed to be an actual insult of some sort or are you just drooling on your keyboard randomly again?

-Sad.

Wow, did they know this when they interviewed you at McRonalds? They got a goldmine in you---all for $8 an hour. And triple that and you have your ASA salary. Enjoy it. And, tell your plant hello for me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
During my previous life on the Comair MEC, the Vice Chairman of the Delta MEC once told me at the bar after I got him drunk: "Flow throughs are furlough protection."

But we already knew that.

Was that before or after you tried to "sodomize him" rjdc style?:blush:
I bet dan and joemerchant were real jealous!:laugh:

Puff- you can beat this one up all you want, but until we're on a single list, it's money out of your pocket.

Not beating anything up. The chance for flow has come and gone--twice. The only thing that will happen now is that flying just gets taken away. Look at Comair as an example. There is more to come on this story. It seems with the RAH acquisitions, the straw has broken the camel's back. Nine months. We'll call it, "the baby clause".

They are not interested in world domination dumba$$, they want us and Israel to stop bombing their villages and killing their sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc......

Wow, this is real scary, do you really believe this BS your spouting? No mention of course of people blowing themselves up at cafes, and buses in Israel just to mention a few things. If you had half a clue what goes into the targeting process in producing the ATO for OEF you would have never posted such tripe. Get a clue pal, really...

Shrinking regionals is only good with corresponding growing majors. Since that's not the case here, it doesn't do any of us any good. If there is no job for me to jump to when my current one disappears, it doesn't help me or the industry.

There was no job for a lot of us at Delta to jump seat when we were furloughed for years and years. As I recall the regional pilots in general kept telling me how it was good for the industry.

Really-You are kidding!

-Sad.

I think both of you are sounding like idiots right about now! You can speculate all day long, and you can claim the sky is falling. Maybe on the otehr hand the world is about to break out in peace and prosperity! You all sound like you have joy in your voice at the possible demise of others. I played the game to! Don't get me wrong, but maybe it is better to not make these threads get hundreds of pages long just back and forth "my airline is better for the economy than your airline." Just an idea!!! This has gone on long enough when everyone has said the same thing over and over and have to brake out the spelling police or pick apart a post for misplaced commas, or periods.

Latest resources

Back