• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No comment on ASA PBS LOA yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just hope the language is strong enough. For instance.
o Limit placed on the total number of four (4) day trips within a position to sixty-percent (60%).
o Trips will not be constructed to exceed four (4) days without consent of the Association

How about back-to-back 2-days or 2 and 3-days. How many loopholes are in this deal?

oLimit placed on the total number of four (4) day trips within a position to sixty-percent (60%).
oTrips will not be constructed to exceed four (4) days without consent of the Association

How about back-to-back 2-days or 2 and 3-days. How many loopholes are in this deal?

Didn't you read the company e-mail? 4-days are the best solution for the company AND our QOL. :rolleyes:

o Limit placed on the total number of four (4) day trips within a position to sixty-percent (60%).
o Trips will not be constructed to exceed four (4) days without consent of the Association

You will only get back to back 2 days under 3 conditions:
1. you purposely bid them
2. you are too junior to hold any other combination.
3. you don't bid enough trips to construct a line.

This isn't a deal where the company can build lines with back to back 2 days and claim it meets the contract. You build your own line.

Looks good so far...
If I like what I hear/see in the road show and the contract language looks good.

Count me as Yes.

Is anyone else wondering why they (ALPA) so hell bent on pushing this through right now, before February? What do our union officials know that they aren't telling us? PBS provides nothing to the company until the company starts to grow, so why are they saying this. PBS was thought of very poorly by the association until recently, so what is the general pilot group not seeing here?

Is anyone else wondering why they (ALPA) so hell bent on pushing this through right now, before February? What do our union officials know that they aren't telling us? PBS provides nothing to the company until the company starts to grow, so why are they saying this. PBS was thought of very poorly by the association until recently, so what is the general pilot group not seeing here?

I would bet the union has heard a "bankruptcy" threat or two.

our scheduling section is written to make the company schedule efficeintly. one would think that would be a priority. how about a trip rig say 3.25 to 1. now 3 days look good. hopefully that is in the ta.

There is nothing good in the TA....

I cannot believe our union let this stinker get by. There must have been some serious threats (or possibly some sweet gifts) as an incevtive for coming up with an agreement. The only thing I know for sure is: I will not vote in favor of this crappy system-don't try and blame me for all the horrors to come.

Did anyone notice the email from the crew planning jackoff? It took him about 4 pages to say: "f-all you people and your QOL-you work fewer days than we do!"

I guess the company is really on a roll-by this time I am sure we will have dual-qual, probably deadhead pay at 25%, and a health insurance plan with a $50,000 deductable-just to make us "efficient-as-hell."

-Scott and Brad totally must be buying some really nice gifts for some union guys-I have never seen any union become this big a bunch of salespeople lap dogs for every last thing the company wants.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back