• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No arbitration in SWA and F9 deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That issue goes far deeper than just RAH and it'll take someone else to explain RAH's Midwest Connect ops. I'm sure someone can also explain Delta's "connect" operations, Continental, United and US Airways' "express" operations, etc, etc, etc. Every regional pilot "thanks" the people who kickstarted outsourcing of small jets, pushed through age 65, and every other career "booster" we've all experienced, but that's a pretty big can of worms, and the lid's open and nobody's going to be able to close it.

As for any of these integrations, regardless of which company combines with which, I'd demand and expect "fair and equitable", versus the generous staple offer being thrown around with abandon at SWA.

But that's my point on another thread- if Swa can acquire lynx and take their pilots straight on- it's a really powerful precedent. Sorry, but I see F9 pilots ending up millionaires if they go w/ SWA even if stapled--and something different w/ RAH- good? Maybe. Bad? Maybe. Millionaires- not from flying alone

That issue goes far deeper than just RAH...blah, blah blah...Every regional pilot "thanks" the people ...blah, blah, blah,..... I'd demand and expect "fair and equitable", blah, blah, blah .......being thrown around with abandon at SWA...blah, blah, blah

Hitler ordered the Jews killed, but it was his army that "was just following orders" and committed the atrocities.
No different with Midwest. Stop patting yourselves on the back, and acting benevolant about the job you do. You're a commuter pilot for an airline that hires people who want to play with the Big BOys before they're all growed-up.
Not gonna happen no matter how many times you click your heals and chant: " I do believe, I do believe...".

Last edited:
Hitler ordered the Jews killed, but it was his army that "was just following orders" and committed the atrocities.
hate to do it since I agree with your basic point about RAH but I'm going to have to invoke Godwin's Law (actually the corollary to Godwin's Law) and say you just lost the argument.

Latest resources

Back