• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NMB to ASA: keep negotiating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because the union spent the last three years raising everyone's expectations out of the stratosphere.

Now, they can't back down or they'll lose face.

This current MEC can't get it done. It's time to replace them. They gambled our careers, certain they would get a release, and lost... AGAIN. They just don't get it.

You were involved in 2 of the last 3 years weren't you?

Didn't you vote for the current MEC Chairman? Time to replace who?

hahahahahaha

I'm not sure what's so funny, but since you want to play stupid games, aren't you the one who used to be a System Board member but threw a little tantrum and quit because Big Mean Bob Arnold said something that hurt your little feelings? The one who makes asinine predictions all the time because of your friends in management who tell you misinformation to pass along? The one who's on more no fly lists than the real Fuzzo?

Get a life.

I'm not sure what's so funny, but since you want to play stupid games, aren't you the one who used to be a System Board member but threw a little tantrum and quit because Big Mean Bob Arnold said something that hurt your little feelings?

Again, nice job with that whole not outing people thing. Hypocrite.

Again, nice job with that whole not outing people thing. Hypocrite.

Call me a hypocrite if it makes you feel good. Call me whatever you want, for all I care. If you want to debate the issues on their individual merits, I'm game.

But when you go after me personally, expect me to fight back.

Call me a hypocrite if it makes you feel good. Call me whatever you want, for all I care. If you want to debate the issues on their individual merits, I'm game.

But when you go after me personally, expect me to fight back.

I don't recall the person in question ever going after you personally or attempting to out you, so it seems more like hypocrisy to me than "fighting back". At any rate, he's a big boy. I'm sure he can stick up for himself. Personally, I think you just expect others to play by the rules while you get a pass. Back before you and JM were buddies, I remember you trying to out him on numerous occasions, which is ridiculously futile considering he is one of the few people here who makes no attempt to hide who he is.

It's the same old clowns playing the same games. What's up tomct haven't see you for a while... Nothing has ever changed and no one will get the message until we get rid of all the company men flying the line and making it happen for the company.

Amen brother! Too many people going above-and-beyond. What part of slowing-down-the-operation do these people not understand? If your flight is on-time and no mx issues, then you can only blame yourself for the lack of movement by the company.

Latest resources

Back