• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NMB to ASA: keep negotiating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most poeple have already read that chapter in my book. On to the next..

I have, I just think it would be educational for some of the true believers to hear more about our former MEC Chairman.... the person who is the most responsible for our current predicament.... and someone who won't have deal with the consequences of the mess he created...

I have, I just think it would be educational for some of the true believers to hear more about our former MEC Chairman.... the person who is the most responsible for our current predicament.... and someone who won't have deal with the consequences of the mess he created...

Some words of wisdom.

Life is like driving a car. As you go down the road of life when you look at the rearview mirror you see everything behind you. You can't turn around, but when you look out the windshield you see everything coming up in front of you. You can change direction moving forward.

Some words of wisdom.

Life is like driving a car. As you go down the road of life when you look at the rearview mirror you see everything behind you. You can't turn around, but when you look out the windshield you see everything coming up in front of you. You can change direction moving forward.

Wow...

Some words of wisdom.

1. So does that mean you will get back involved? Does that mean we made mistakes in these negotiations?

2. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it".... more words of wisdom....

Bob is still advising Newie, and I suspect Newie is running the show.....

Last edited:
our former MEC Chairman.... the person who is the most responsible for our current predicament.... and someone who won't have deal with the consequences of the mess he created...

Joey you have to get over this thing you have for that guy. Just because he wouldn't allow you and LJ to take over the MEC isn't reason to continue with the grudge. My god man, he's retired now. Get over it and on with your life man!

But then, I guess this is your "bash somebody for my troubles topic" for the week. Seems every week you're onto something else. No one is listening!

What part of "grow a set" don't you understand? Just keep doing nothing and we'll drag out for another 5 years.

It will drag out for a long time.... Most of the whiners on here will be gone before this gets resolved.....

Joey you have to get over this thing you have for that guy. Just because he wouldn't allow you and LJ to take over the MEC isn't reason to continue with the grudge. My god man, he's retired now. Get over it and on with your life man!

He is a paid consultant for the ASA MEC and he still has an ALPA phone.... This whole contract negotiations is a personal vendetta for him.... PATCO II - the Sequel....

It will drag out for a long time.... Most of the whiners on here will be gone before this gets resolved.....

I guess that's fine; people have the choice to stay or leave. But if you are not doing anything on the line to help this process, then you can't biatch about the current state of affairs.

Latest resources

Back