• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJVote 73%Yes 5%No 21% NoVote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyjetspeed. How can that be? NJA, NJI, NJM, NJE, are all separated companies! Isn't that what Shamtulli says? Another kink in the chain. I can't wait for that single carrier suit.

Yeah....and I have 100% proof we are different companies just like Shamtulli promised....our ties are yellow.....theirs aren't......Proof positive that NJA and nji are two, totally, unrelated, seperate company with absolutely no relationship.....just like Delta and United.....2 entirely different companies..........my A$$!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Single Carrier Suit......It'll take a while but the G's will have yellow ties in the cockpit...like it or not.

Never gonna happen. The lawsuit will never be filed. If it is you will lose. Yes, we both get our pax trips from the same pool of owners, however that will not carry the suit. Believe me I would like nothing better than to fly only Gulfstream IV/V pax , that's not gonna happen either. You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee, Netjets Inc. is a COLLECTION of companies with ONLY one of them represented by a union. The combined remaining companies, NJI, EJM, NJE, NJME, NJR(ussia), NJ etc. etc. etc. are NOT union and probably never will be, and will soon be LARGER than little NJA. Go ahead and threaten a common carrier suit if it improves your position in negotiations, All's Fair in Love and War, I hope you get your payraise and fly from home and 7/7 accross the board and 7AM day one showtime, Scope? lemme think a minute...... NAAAHHHH

flyjetspeed posted:

NJI, EJM, NJE, NJME, NJR(ussia), NJ etc. etc. etc. are NOT union and probably never will be, and will soon be LARGER than little NJA.

Do you think this is the end game for Woodbridge and Omaha? Grow the non union entities larger than NJA, then let NJA rot on the vine?

It sounds plausible to me. I don't think they could do it in a reasonable time frame. Especially now that Marquis has taken off like it has. That is turning into its own little monster.

????????????

How are they going to make the others larger? Thats a lot of G-4's and G-5's to buy, and a lot higher salaries to pay which is what they are trying to avoid isn't it?? Or just start MANAGING a lot more airplanes to use to charter out on?

Hogprint said:
flyjetspeed posted:

Do you think this is the end game for Woodbridge and Omaha? Grow the non union entities larger than NJA, then let NJA rot on the vine?

It sounds plausible to me. I don't think they could do it in a reasonable time frame. Especially now that Marquis has taken off like it has. That is turning into its own little monster.

No sir, NOT the end game, NJA will always have what it has, and more! Why let a valuable company asset rot? Makes no sense from a business perspective. NJA is growing now, like crazy, so is NJI and NJE. I would very much like to see both return the startup costs to NJA for payraises for all of you and perhaps even us. YES you guy's deserve pay increases, bigtime!!! RTS said so himself. The process is for the Parent Company to propose a contract to the Union leadership and for a vote to be held. Elsewise I believe you all would have made ten's of thousands more income by now. How long has it been again? Give up the merge idea and take your money, run with it if you are not happy here. Stay, and watch NJ become the biggest thing in Aviation since the dawn of the Jet Age. It is time to quit this nonsense and get a TA done and put to a vote. Too much time , too much effort, too much acrimony, C'mon already get it done. Marquis will evolve in a direction that will tame the little monster and I agree it is getting out of hand. Perhaps a distinct Marquis fleet? Perhaps the whole thing on a card based system? Who knows? Way above my paygrade! Thanks for not flaming me I'm kinda new at this stuff.

flyjetspeed posted:

I would very much like to see both return the startup costs to NJA for payraises for all of you and perhaps even us.

This is one of our biggest gripes. Take care of the home team first, then go out and conquer the world! I could not agree more on this issue.

How long has it been again?

It has been 7 going on 8 yrs working on this contract. It has been 4 yrs overdue.

Give up the merge idea and take your money, run with it if you are not happy here.

I honestly don't know how this is going to play out.

Thanks for not flaming me I'm kinda new at this stuff.

I'd never flame a brother who flew OH-6s and CRANES!!!!

niteflyr said:
How are they going to make the others larger? Thats a lot of G-4's and G-5's to buy, and a lot higher salaries to pay which is what they are trying to avoid isn't it?? Or just start MANAGING a lot more airplanes to use to charter out on?

9+ G450/550's a year from here on out not counting NJE. The company pay's what it must pay to grow and retain people. This whole mess with IBT has devolved to the point that good people are not getting their fair share of the proceeds, this will be ending sooner than later...... I hope.

flyjetspeed said:
The process is for the Parent Company to propose a contract to the Union leadership and for a vote to be held.

Ummm. That's not collective bargaining. That's BOHICA.

Latest resources

Back