NJI hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
b727fa,

Don't become OCD like many of our other f/a's. There are days when the f/a is more trouble then she is worth. Oh, and I said she because our guy f/a's don't freak out about everything.. Hopefully, you will be one of the better ones.. :) Welcome aboard..

b727fa,

Don't become OCD like many of our other f/a's. There are days when the f/a is more trouble then she is worth. Oh, and I said she because our guy f/a's don't freak out about everything.. Hopefully, you will be one of the better ones.. :) Welcome aboard..
Good news, then, I won't "freak out about everything" and will, apparently, be "one of the better ones." ;) Thanks for the good wishes...see you on the line (in guaranteed non-freak mode).:0

Well, to quash any rumors: I had a family emergency come up and when I told them I had to address it they said, "If you leave during training, before completing IOE, there won't be a job for you when/if you come back." So, as of 1600 today, I am no longer with NJA. Best wishes to all of you...

That is really uncool. Would FMLA cover something like that?

I believe you have to be an employee to use fmla. I'm sooooo sorry to hear that. That does NOT sound like netjets..

Sounds like BS.

I've been with nja and nji for 8 years and I've never seen anything like that. I've heard the same thing happen and the company has bent over backwards to help the person saying "take care of your family first"

Maybe,,,just maybe,,, someone realized this person would not be a good fit.
The door opened,, and voila!
Problem solved.

Hung

Sounds like BS.

I've been with nja and nji for 8 years and I've never seen anything like that. I've heard the same thing happen and the company has bent over backwards to help the person saying "take care of your family first"

+1. I haven't been here nearly as long but have never heard of the company treating anyone like that. Just countless surprises of what the company is willing to do to help you out.

Maybe it's how you approached the company about your issue? Either way, I wish you luck.

Latest resources

Back