• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just 'cause it has aux tanks and a pimp my ride panel.

I can handle wolfy just fine.... Typical Gulfstream pilot just tell them they are the best in the world.... Third world.

Oh and I bought new shoes today. ;)

You are partly correct.

It is a 5 year "Gulfstream Equipment Lock", however only 2 of those years are to be served in the G IV. Should you so desire you can bid out of the G IV after 2 yrs into the G V.

The 5 yr equipment lock is after full integration, not sure if it is in place now or not. If its not in place now then it is only a 3 yr Gulfstream Equipment lock in the G IV only.

And Fences, corrals, cattle prods and whips will be working both ways.

And you are only partly correct. Until integration is complete, the seat lock in the G-IV is FOUR years for a PIC bid and THREE years for an F/O bid. Consequently, the first NJA crossover that will have a shot at the V will be an F/O sometime next year. The first NJA Captain won't be eligible until early 2010.

And you are only partly correct. Until integration is complete, the seat lock in the G-IV is FOUR years for a PIC bid and THREE years for an F/O bid. Consequently, the first NJA crossover that will have a shot at the V will be an F/O sometime next year. The first NJA Captain won't be eligible until early 2010.

Some came on with different seatlocks before the LOA.

But you are partially correct. :)

You can't escape the Wolfman THAT easily.....

And even if you do, then you'll be stuck with me.
At least we're both Red Sox fans.

Yeah and hopefully you won't be standing naked out in the hallway with a bottle of champagne and two glasses wanting to have a "debrief".

Ooops did I say too much?

Latest resources

Back