• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
+1. I haven't been here nearly as long but have never heard of the company treating anyone like that. Just countless surprises of what the company is willing to do to help you out.

Maybe it's how you approached the company about your issue? Either way, I wish you luck.

Ditto for me- in initial training NJA is extremely accomodating to personal/family issues that crop up- they go out of their way to simply slot you back into another class and/or set up one on one tutorials to cover the missing lessons (indoc) and slide you right back. That's certainly been my experience as well as those of classmates.

Trust me we have the company flying pilots home on company planes to be with their family. When Joe died the company sent the BBJ to mexico and left the hawker there in the exact spot and had the apu fired up so his wife could sit in his last seat one last time.

They then flew the body and family home from mexico in the BBJ and had representatives there to make sure that their every need was taken care of.

I've heard of similar issues hapening in indoc and the company has bent over backwards to make sure that the person didn't leave the company. When you walk through that door the first day your one of us. No matter if you've been here one day or 15 years.

I've got to call BS on this too. I just got back from company recurrent in CMH. They just graduated a class of 4 FA's yesterday, 11/21. Can't see them not letting you finish your last 1.5 days taking care of an emergency. Either you were not really there, or there was some reason not to let you finish.

I've got to call BS on this too. I just got back from company recurrent in CMH. They just graduated a class of 4 FA's yesterday, 11/21. Can't see them not letting you finish your last 1.5 days taking care of an emergency. Either you were not really there, or there was some reason not to let you finish.
Call BS if you want. I was one of the 4 (5 if you include the ACFA on requal). Like I said, it is for the best...and I don't want this to turn into a bash/defend NetJets thing. It's not. I have nothing but the utmost respect for everyone there and hope it's everything and more for you. Best wishes...

Maybe,,,just maybe,,, someone realized this person would not be a good fit.
The door opened,, and voila!
Problem solved.

Hung
Hadn't thought of that. Maybe that's why I'm Stupidpilot!

Latest resources

Back