• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nji Gpac

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even my religion doesn't require "blind faith", just faith.

I would like to know more and believe that better communications is required. It has not been a one way street with regards to communications to and from the "Swamp" ever.

If this rattles your cage then your then your in the same buggy as the office has been from time to time. I guess that would be a "swamp buggy"

I had one blind date once and I should have been blind. So how about this time lets talk, date ?, hell
maybe we can even dance:eek:

Regards,
TCA

Are you drunk? Seriously...

I for one have no problem with the organizers keeping quite about their identity. Who cares, they have no power, no voice, no authority. They did however have the balls to call the union and get us moving. They simply designed a process for us to pick a few people who could work with the union to help the integration go smoothly.

When the GPAC team is formed, they will have to show the union they were selected through a process that was legal and fair. Who cares who the brainchild behind it was.

Focus on the big picture here look and look 24 months in your future.

And put the bottle down while you're doing it.

Why hide...I didn't.
I called em both and told what was needed that we wanted a seat at the table.

I see your one that can't have a discussion or post without name calling.

I forwarded their request to the others in my address book, thought they should know or have opportunity to respond.

Not drunk or stupid, just ignorant and I know the difference. I just want to know who I am in the boat with...

Did the NJI guys have to provide any customer service experience examples as a pre-condition to the merger? oh hush, I kid. :)

I would like to say my original thoughts on GPAC were wrong. I took their intentions the wrong way. That being said, I would like you to consider the following:
1. Why do the construction plans for building in CMH have an area labeled as NJI?
2. Flight Safety has a GIV and a G-50 series simulators on order for placement in their CMH(NJA) facility. They are being told to not issue a press release.
3. NJI was told that no-one would be forced to move, not there isn't a move ever going to happen. Go back and read the leader notes or info releases.
4. Why would NJASAP welcome GPAC into the talks yet NJI management is upset with the idea and has all their kool aid drinkers trying to badmouth GPAC and trying to block it's start?
5. Has anyone else noticed that all of NJI management pilots except one went or is going to GV school?

I understand why the originators of of the GPAC want to stay unknown, it is to protect their jobs from an emotional decision to terminate their employment from the likes of the D.O. or other head-strung management thug. It is going to be about fifteen thousand dollars a year to the average NJI pilot to switch over to NJA work rules. Thats what NJI management wants to fight. Will you gamble with that much income? Give GPAC a chance. Register, nominate four people that you think have a good idea of what to do. Help NJASAP get the most for NJA and NJI pilots. Thank you, I am sure someone is not gonna approve of this message!

G Fan, Troll, Et. Al.,

I think you guys are on the right track here. Having a voice is a good thing for all parties involved. It could potentially avoid some bad decisions made through ignorance with the best of intentions. What I don't understand is how GPAC intends to approach the situation. Not having legal and recognized representation throws a wrench into the works. I think that all parties (NJA Management, NJASAP and NJI Pilots) pretty much want the same things, so this should not be a contentious event so long as one group is not angling to gain an unfair advantage over another.

I don't believe a minority group of 350 pilots will be fairly represented by a majority group of 2800 pilots.
This is about wanting more higher paying seats in the scope of the contract. Then when the contract is up for renogation in 2016, there will be no more fences left. The will of the many will out weigh those of the few.

What I don't understand is how GPAC intends to approach the situation. Not having legal and recognized representation throws a wrench into the works.

Cav,

NJASAP leadership is way out in front of this thing. They are already in contact with the organizers and I know personally that communications are wide open!

The only thing the GPAC organizers have to show is a legal, fair and honest method in electing the GPAC. Once these 4 people step forward, they are automatically protected under the NMB because the NJASAP leadership will accept them and the method they were formed under. Management could mess with the organizers, but they cant touch the GPAC members.

Management can also choose (a mistake if they do) to totally ignore GPAC and shut the door. It would be ashame for that to happen, but it doesnt change anything because GPAC will be "NJASAP" for the interm.

This is an absolutely brilliant plan, and Im smiling from ear to ear because for once, it seems that pilots out smarted management. Sorry, just had to say that.

To follow on Trolls line of thought:

• Why hasnt management sent a letter to the organizers asking for a meeting if they are so concerned about GPAC?
  • Why havent we heard "ANYTHING" of substance from management about the intergration or the process?
  • Why is management willfully violating the NJASAP contract and sending NJA FO's through upgrade class for the GIV?
  • Why hasnt management contact one of the dozen or so NJI pilots who stepped up and asked to help with the integration process?
For years senior management kept the two pilot groups seperate and fearful of each other by playing one another off. They didn't want us together for a very good reason... and we are seeing why; once together, NetJets pilots will be a powerful voice. NJA pilots pushed and pushed and pushed (while NJI pilots did nothing, sorry 'bout that :erm:) and broke the wall down. Now its our turn NJI guys and gals. Step up and be people of character! Register, nominate, and vote. Bring GPAC to the table. The union has extended an invitation.

I don't believe a minority group of 350 pilots will be fairly represented by a majority group of 2800 pilots.

I totally disagree, (respectfully).

There will be no minority in the future if we do this thing right the 1st time. I have no interest in being part of a divided group, NONE!

I'm willing to learn from my past, put aside a little anger (no NetJetsWife, we're not gonna be buds), respect the leaders of NJASAP, stick my hand out and make sure we integrate two professional groups of pilots with one collective voice that speaks for all without holding grudges from the past.

My declaration (this is serious):

I, Wolfpackpilot, do hereby state that from this date forward I will never refer to any pilot (to include NetJets Europe) that operates a QS tail aircraft for parent company NetJets in any fashion other than "a NetJets pilot".

My rant (this is not serious):

Now... please support GPAC and get on board this bus, its leaving KSAV and will soon be arriving in KCMH. Approximate travel time is 1 to 24 months. All those pilots holding valid GPAC support cards will be given 1st choice on bus seating, where we stop for gas and snacks, bathroom rights, sightseeing stops, and movies played on the DVD system. All other pilots will be given a bag lunch, a mason jar, and placed under the bus.

:
1. Why do the construction plans for building in CMH have an area labeled as NJI?
2. Flight Safety has a GIV and a G-50 series simulators on order for placement in their CMH(NJA) facility. They are being told to not issue a press release.
3. NJI was told that no-one would be forced to move, not there isn't a move ever going to happen. Go back and read the leader notes or info releases.

Troll,

Having a area in the "campus" when its built in CMH makes sense, its not going to be locked off behind closed doors, probably just some class rooms set aside for training and such.

As for Sims on order for CMH, that makes sense to centralize training and if they are building the largest FSI in the world why not put all of the training under one roof.

NJI pilots will probably not be forced to move, the same can not be said for the instructors at FSI-SAV. If they want to keep instructing for NJI they might have to move to CMH. Or are you counting the contract employees of a separate company as NJI employees?

Latest resources

Back