• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nji Gpac

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G2G. I most likely wasn't clear on my point. NJI management has other ideas about this being a smooth integration. They are withholding information about the Okatie office future. Real estate and the sims are proof positive that NJI management is avoiding the truth being known so that those who work in the swamp don't get jobs elsewhere. This is a very common tactic from companies prior to re-locating. Of course it make sense to centralize operations and training. And the NJA GIV FO's who are upgrading ahead of their union brothers??? Who is going to address this? (sorry Diesel) My point was sarcastic, but was trying to jump onboard the GPAC and NJASAP collaboration to not let NJI management take advantage of two sides not talking for their own self serving benefit. Has it occurred to anyone that all the managers on the integration management team are RS yes men?? There needs to be a collaborative voice in there so no-one leaves any dollars on the table!

Just because you go through upgrade training at NJI doesn't mean you are actually upgrading. You don't upgrade/ get paid until your plane is on property. Its not really the same process that NJA has.

Latest resources

Back