• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nji Gpac Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They were upset? Did you talk to them? I did and they were neutral on the GPAC issue and said "thats fine" when I asked.

Of course its going to "stink" of lawyers. They are bound by agreements during discussions to keep their mouths shut. I am sure that this would hold true for GPAC or any representative prior to reaching a binding agreement.

Most of the time we all think we are entitled to know everything before we need to know it.

Lets all be careful how we characterize people involved in this process. I don't think any person
making policy is out to get anyone and no one helps
this process by vilifying anyone. Not sure if that was the character that was intended or not, but some will take it that way.

The one thing I know for sure is that no matter what happens not everyone is going to be happy, but most
will.

I enjoy most everyones post when they add to the discussion as I have a lot to learn here.....

Didn't mean to set you off TCA. However, I read and lived this playbook when Ozark was raped. And yes I do realize that that was a takeover/merger of two airlines. But, darned if NJI management isn't following that playbook chapter and verse. Have you lived through a life changing event like that? Do you know anyone who has? I take no pleasure in questioning another person in stating what I believe to be true. I do know that you and everyone's family deserve the truth about what their future may hold.

DAMN...Im set off now.....
Leave town on rotation and the city gets raped!!!

I live in Ozark!!!!

[
There will be no "negotiations", NJI will be subject to the collective bargaining agreement. No changes for 6 months, info will be piecemeal after that. GPAC will be a nonfactor. If you want more detail, PM me.
NJIGUY

Tell that to the guy in deliverance.

Latest resources

Back