NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
You...talk a big game as long as someone elses as@ is on the line and you're not doing the fighting.
Strange statement coming from someone who's never served his country, never served a cause larger than himself, and never put his life on the line for anything.

I think you're probably "up for the deal" as long as there's no bleeding involved.

You'll find that most military men and women are Republicans and though they may not agree with what you have to say, are fighting for your right to say it.

as214 said:
You must be a Republican , you whine like a little bitc*.
Now, there's a wickedly clever retort. I've never whined about anything, nor do I have any reason to. I earn at least as much as a legacy airline B777 captain used to make, am considered management so I qualify for management incentives and have a voice in what happens to me in the workplace.

as214 said:
Look no further than the broader based pilot demographic who happen to mostly be Republican to find the their true colors. Keep whoring them selves out for lower wages, never stand up for themselves, talk a big game and then sell out on themselves and their fellow aviators via way of agreement to concessionary contracts, and always look out for number one.

I clearly don't know what you're talking about. It looks like you're talking about ALPA. My management aggressively works to keep pay and incentives high in order to attract and retain quality personnel.

GV

old*art said:
This is the best free entertainment I have ever found !!!!

Yes, it is interesting to observe someone talk about themselves incessently. Blah, blah, blah over and over. So much admiration for themselves.

:puke:

RTRHD said:
Come on BJF you are clearly out witted here. I myself enjoy GV's post's.

Keep it up GV...........

RTRHD -

Yes, when it comes to his battle of wits with GV, it's apparent that BurnJetFuel arrived at the fight unarmed.

GV -

I see from the "phrase" in your post that you were special ops. When and where?

SS

RustyFan said:
I think your brain works like your Avantar...
No entry found for avantar.
Did you mean avatar? Avatar - An image representing a user in a
multi-user virtual reality.
So does that mean your brain is "Rusty"?

Don't get mad. I'm laughing at you, not with you ;)

GVFlyer said:
Strange statement coming from someone who's never served his country, never served a cause larger than himself, and never put his life on the line for anything.

I think you're probably "up for the deal" as long as there's no bleeding involved.

You'll find that most military men and women are Republicans and though they may not agree with what you have to say, are fighting for your right to say it.

Now, there's a wickedly clever retort. I've never whined about anything, nor do I have any reason to. I earn at least as much as a legacy airline B777 captain used to make, am considered management so I qualify for management incentives and have a voice in what happens to me in the workplace.

I clearly don't know what you're talking about. It looks like you're talking about ALPA. My management aggressively works to keep pay and incentives high in order to attract and retain quality personnel.

GV

LOL! You're bragging about your salary being a little more than a legacy carrier Captain pre 9-11 that's weak. If you think you're the real deal with that PM my boy Diesel he'll tell you what I have made with my business. Where I'm from 400K is chump change and you're bragging. Tool.

Latest resources

Back