• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wolfpack - with all due professional respect, BBJPilot is one of the people you should heed for so-called "in the know" information. I can tell you that he truly knows the inside story, more so than any other person on this board.

Last edited:
Wulf, I think that this is a constructive dialogue going on here but you are crossing the line asking the nja wife to chime in:)

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but with respect to teamsters integrity don't they represent hojet pilots. That company is the ultimate alter ego if there ever was one.

wolfpackpilot said:
And to show I’m not a discriminating person, would the wife care to comment?

Son... Im going run you down like Dale Sr on Waltrips bumper at Daytona for this one!

you go check your blackberry and apologize!

Yep, I'll second that. BBJPilot is in "the know". In truth, it's hard to say how all of this will play out in the end, but if BBJPilot says he knows the "who" "what" "where" and "how" of what went down, you better believe it's fact.

I can't speak for anyone's integrity on this board, or about any of our pilot's integrity, or about NJI's pilots' integrity (every single one of whom that I've met on the road have been fine individuals, except one), or of the Teamster's integrity, but I can simply throw out for observation that RTS agreed, IN WRITING AND IN A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, to allow NJA pilots to be given a limited number of seats at NJI, and he's now reneging on the deal.

Local 1108 has come through on every promise they've made to the pilot group. So what gives with RTS? (yes, I do consider a signed contract to be a "promise")

realityman said:
BBJPilot says he knows the "who" "what" "where" and "how" of what went down, you better believe it's fact.

So does anyone have a 1108 secret decoder ring I can borrow to translate what he's saying?

If your union speaks for you, and all of you are so concerned about getting NJI folded in, then shouldn't all of you be in the know? When I was in a union we had this thing called the VARS, and this other thing called a newsletter, oh, and this other thing called LEC meeting, and dont forget the MEC meeting as well. All "official" sources of communication. So what gives say the men of 1108?

Im hearing; "Hey, dont ask me, Im just a pilot here, ask one of the union guys." Boy, and I wonder why I left ALPA.

Its a "GOOD" thing Im not in your union, because I'd be rippin a new one in somebody's backside for some answers.

realityman said:
and he's now reneging on the deal.

Ooohh really... As Opra would say, "Do tell, do tell"

WolfPack--I've got three words for you:

Part

Ninety

One.

That's all you need to know. ;) TC

Sorry Wolf, but just because we don't want to post what our union tells us on a public message board for you and a bunch of anonymous people out there doesn't mean they're not communicating with us.
You have quite an ego to think that just because we don't tell YOU what's being said, that there must be nothing said at all. This board is really just entertainment. Does anyone really take it seriously? And we're not putting our plans out there for YOUR entertainment.
Personally, I don't care whether we fly Gulfstreams or not at NJA. And I certainly could care less whether the folks at NJI join 1108. But if you really want to know to what we're being told, then come on over and join our group.

And you can "do tell, do tell" all you like. It doesn't change the fact that RTS agreed to something and is going back on what he agreed to. I guess it's easy to be flippant when you're not the one being lied to.

Tell you what, all the Oprah fans out there would love to hear your explanation as to why RTS is failing to honor our contract. Oooh.....do tell!

Or is RTS not telling you what's going on?

realityman said:
And you can "do tell, do tell" all you like. It doesn't change the fact that RTS agreed to something and is going back on what he agreed to. I guess it's easy to be flippant when you're not the one being lied to. Or is RTS not telling you what's going on?

Oh contraire Senior. I’m not being flippant about anything, because I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you guys are back in the ring with your management, I’d be the last one they called to give a briefing.

I’m just a gear slinging monkey like the rest of you.

DID I MENTION THE GEAR HANDLES IN THE GULFSTREAM ARE GOLD PLATED?:D

Reality, you guys are not that good at keeping secrets(no pilot group is) but I'll agree that some nja guys are more informed than others.

I was wondering what NJA really wants with NJI. NJA has bigger a/c and probably makes better money at the upper end of the payscale. All of this with pretty good work rules.

To some people on the outside of this fight it often looks like the only goal is to burn down NJI any way possible. One side is not being used against the other to outsource flying or put anyone on the street as would be the case with an alter ego. Kind of looks like the union just wants victory for victory's sake.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back