NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
Hey as*hole what's the deal with those ..... after the question marks? So much for being grammatically correct sh*t for brains. It's apparent you're a hypocrite of the highest proportions, you must be a Republican.

It must be very frustrating for you to be unable to find the words to adequately express yourself subsequently forcing you to turn to profanity. You do manage to express your impotent anger and limited vocabulary, but fail to show any intellectual horsepower whatsoever.

Three periods together are called an ellipsis which is used to show omitted words. Three periods together can also be used to show a pause, check any transcription service. I use them to show both.

You still didn't answer my question. There must be a reason why you're not staying home making all those bucks. Do you have a really bad home situation or do you just like being chummy with the boys?

GEXDriver said:
It must be very frustrating for you to be unable to find the words to adequately express yourself subsequently forcing you to turn to profanity. You do manage to express your impotent anger and limited vocabulary, but fail to show any intellectual horsepower whatsoever.

Three periods together are called an ellipsis which is used to show omitted words. Three periods together can also be used to show a pause, check any transcription service. I use them to show both.

You still didn't answer my question. There must be a reason why you're not staying home making all those bucks. Do you have a really bad home situation or do you just like being chummy with the boys?

Sorry bubba you are grammatically incorrect. Ellipsis' are used with quotations which you have none of above. Secondly you used your ellipsis at the beginning of a sentence when it can only be used at the beginning of a quotation if the quotation begins mid-sentence and there is an appropriate lead-in. You are incompetent. I thank you though it is people like you who are naive and all knowing that have made me alot of $$$$$. Later man..

PS. How does it feel to be a slave to your employer knowing that you need that paycheck, while the guy you are bashing can walk away at anytime. I'm the intelligent one, you'll be my bitc$ one day when I'm riding in the back.

as214 said:
Sorry bubba you are grammatically incorrect. Ellipsis' are used with quotations which you have none of above. Secondly you used your ellipsis at the beginning of a sentence when it can only be used at the beginning of a quotation if the quotation begins mid-sentence and there is an appropriate lead-in. You are incompetent. I thank you though it is people like you who are naive and all knowing that have made me alot of $$$$$. Later man..
Is this a game, like guess where the commas should have been in my paragraph?

Apparently, your reading comprehension is suspect as well. In what is now clear was a hopeless attempt at education; I told you two ways to use a grouping of three periods. I used it the second way, to indicate a pause within spoken testimony or a sentence.

But, again, all your gibberish about grammar is intended as a diversion from the real question that remains, "If you're so obscenely rich, why are you working at NJA"? Surely, you must be losing money to do so.

as214 said:
PS. How does it feel to be a slave to your employer knowing that you need that paycheck, while the guy you are bashing can walk away at anytime. I'm the intelligent one, you'll be my bitc$ one day when I'm riding in the back.
Is that first sentence supposed to be a question? Actually, my employer has given me sufficient stock options and grants that I am managing a large enough portfolio that I could take an early retirement. They have a program for that, too. I guess the reason I won't is a combination of greed and a desire to stay flying.

And Mr. Intelligent One, unless you pick the right Fortune 100 Company at which to demonstrate your grammatical skills, you won't be in the back of my Global.

Now, back to the original question. Why do you continue to work at NJA? Do you need the money to augment your income from your "$400K is chump change" business or do you just like the cut of DO-82 driver's jib and the saucy way he walks?

GEXDriver - Funny. Succinct and subtle, but funny.

as214 - Don't you ever get tired of being spanked on these boards?

_SkyGirl_

:)

Last edited:
GEXDriver and as214 - You're both grammatically incorrect, and both seem to be spelling-challenged as well. Give it a rest.

Skygirl,

How's that stewardess job treating you? No offense, intelligent women become professionals then decide after they have children if they want to stay at home with the kids or not. I've never known women with brains who aspire to be a stewardess. Have you ever done anything else with your life ? I'm guessing probably not since you need to edit such a short post containing nothing of substance attacking someone who's done nothing to you.

Latest resources

Back