NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
LOL! You're bragging about your salary being a little more than a legacy carrier Captain pre 9-11 that's weak. If you think you're the real deal with that PM my boy Diesel he'll tell you what I have made with my business. Where I'm from 400K is chump change and you're bragging. Tool.

It appears that you're the one's that's bragging, as214. I was only responding to your nonsense post alleging that I was whining about something. Name calling, like profanity, is a failure of the intellect.

GV

as214 said:
LOL! You're bragging about your salary being a little more than a legacy carrier Captain pre 9-11 that's weak. If you think you're the real deal with that PM my boy Diesel he'll tell you what I have made with my business. Where I'm from 400K is chump change and you're bragging. Tool.

Hello Pot, this is the Kettle! Amazing! You've been boasting about your company and investments all over this board and here you go again!

On another subject, Old*fart's comment about this being an entertaining thread, SeaSpray's post about Special Ops and too much time on my hands caused me to Google "Seaspray special ops" and came up with:

http://www.specialoperations.com/Domestic/CIA/Seaspray.htm

Ya, think?

_SkyGirl_

I heard NJI pilots never brush their teeth and only take one change of underwear on the road !!! (sorry ..just wanted to get it back on top - NJA was getting too far ahead in the bashing)

as214 said:
So, you work 7 and 7 at NetJets for peanuts because you like the lifestyle...or is it the union comaraderie? It looks like if you weren't wasting half your time at NJA, then 800K would be chump change where you're from.

By the way, it's apparent that literacy is not a requirement for wealth in your business.

Last edited:
GEXDriver said:
So, you work 7 and 7 at NetJets for peanuts because you like the life style?... or is it the union comraderie? It looks like if you weren't wasting half your time at NJA, then 800K would be chump change where you're from.

By the way, it's apparent that literacy is not a requirement for wealth in your business.

Hey as*hole what's the deal with those ..... after the question marks? So much for being grammatically correct sh*t for brains. It's apparent you're a hypocrite of the highest proportions, you must be a Republican.

How did you know I forgot to pack underwear on this rotation?

I had an airline type ask me on the hotel van how we packed for seven days ... I told him it was easy .. no underwear and only one pair of socks. The expression on his face .. priceless !

I would have looked at him and said...."thongs don't take up much room."....and then wink.....(not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Latest resources

Back