NJI Bashing...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ultra Grump said:
GEXDriver and as214 - You're both grammatically incorrect, and both seem to be spelling-challenged as well. Give it a rest.
Really? The spelling errors are pretty clear in as214's posts, as are grammar problems in punctuation, tense, and parallelism, but I think I'm pretty good at "wordsmithing" and I don't see any issues in GEXDriver's posts.

_SkyGirl_

Ultra Grump said:
GEXDriver and as214 - You're both grammatically incorrect, and both seem to be spelling-challenged as well. Give it a rest.

Ahhhh...keep it up GEXDriver. I'm a little short this month and this is pretty good free entertainment.

as214 said:
Skygirl,

How's that stewardess job treating you? No offense, intelligent women become professionals then decide after they have children if they want to stay at home with the kids or not. I've never known women with brains who aspire to be a stewardess. Have you ever done anything else with your life ? I'm guessing probably not since you need to edit such a short post containing nothing of substance attacking someone who's done nothing to you.
Thank you for your concern about my career. While I'm not employed as a flight attendant, I think that their job is important and that they're dramatically underpaid.

I have been an SES for the last five years. Perhaps in a couple of years I'll return to the private sector and consider marriage and children before I get too far into my thirties. In any case, career and family are not mutually exclusive.

Regarding my edit, I'm posting using my PDA while I'm traveling. It sometimes has interface issues with the FlightInfo.com server. In this case it ran all my words together. I thought that the post would be more readable if I corrected this problem.

_SkyGirl_

:)

Last edited:
SkyGirl said:
Thank you for your concern about my career. While I'm not employed as a flight attendant, I think that their job is important and that they're dramatically underpaid.

I have been an SES for the last five years. Perhaps in a couple of years I'll return to the private sector and consider marriage and children before I get too far into my thirties. In any case, career and family are not mutually exclusive.

Regarding my edit, I'm posting using my PDA while I'm travelling. It sometimes has interface issues with the FlightInfo.com server. In this case it ran all my words together. I thought that the post would be more readable if I corrected this problem.

_SkyGirl_

:)
Welcome Maddam Secretary... what brings you here? I think Flight Attendants are underpaid as well... but why did you think NJ pilots were not underpaid before the new contract considering F/A pay was more than Pilot pay?

What are you doing here? Why have you come to harrass pilots? Hopefully not on taxpayer time and taxpayer internet services....

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
Welcome Maddam Secretary... what brings you here? I think Flight Attendants are underpaid as well... but why did you think NJ pilots were not underpaid before the new contract considering F/A pay was more than Pilot pay?

What are you doing here? Why have you come to harrass pilots? Hopefully not on taxpayer time and taxpayer internet services....

My interest here is avocational; I have a small airplane that I keep at Manassas. I would not have mentioned my employment if as214 had not asked. As I said before, I was traveling today and responded to this forum on a personal PDA.

_SkyGirl_

214 could have asked me. You have posted this information in the past.

So I guess harrassing NJ pilots is just a hobby that you do on non government time on private IT resources.

Couldn't you have taken up piano and football instead?

BTW don't let 214 BS you about his business. Betting on baseball is no living son... and will keep you out of the Hall of Fame.

SkyGirl said:

Silly me! I would have thought a real SES would have known that the title is referred to as A SES, not AN SES. That's a misuse of the word AN. You must be a Schedule C political apointee. (Or maybe a B.S.'er.)

gunfyter said:
214 could have asked me. You have posted this information in the past.

I don't think she posted that, it was somebody that knew her that did. But, I don't know why she comes to this forum. She gets beat up everytime she does.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back