NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel:

With all due respect, considering that you have made more than TWICE the number of posts that NJW has (based on the count provided below your avitar) I don't think you have any room to talk. Don't like to read her posts? Fine - do as she suggests and ignore them.

For the record, I happen to find her posts reasoned, well-informed and of a different perspective that I happen to value.

The same constitutional right which grants you the freedom to write 3,481 posts on this message board gives NJW to do the same, irregardless of how you feel.

Respectfully..

I too have found her posts to be very informitive and in great taste. She has shouldered a lot of abuse while bringing great information and reason that we otherwise would not have. We all have opinions, hers are much more respectful and informed than many others. Thank You NJW

Easy guys. She's already married.:pimp:

I just talked to him and he was doing jepps at BWI.

Hope this helps

Jepps? We don't need no stinkin' Jepps! We have EFB's. Oh, wait. It doesn't work......

On the contrary: those EFBs make good nosewheel chocks. That's why they put two each on the G-IVs and -Vs.

I heard his last employee evaluation read "Has hit bottom and started digging".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back