NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No of course not.

123.45 was lit up the other night with all the airline dispatchers giving the play by play.

it wasn't needed though because you knew boston was going to win regardless. :)

But such a slamming? It must hurt.

I agree that because of our growth it eventualy became impractical to call our schedulers and inquire about x, y or z. But by limiting pilot contact with the schedulers, it also cut out the A-Team factor that was fairly prevalent 5+ years ago. There were even rumors, at that time, of schedulers being "compensated" for extended days, etc. I'm not sure if any of this was true, but it seemed that way sometimes. And trust me, I'm not saying that the A-Team has disappeared either -- but they have definitely had their legs chopped off at the knees.

A smaller organization like NJI, obviously, has some advantages. I'm not convinced that we could now implement such a thing at NJA, though, given our size. A "culture improvement" is very much needed, however.

Most of the Schedulers in Okatie came from CMH. Same people, different environment. It's easier to be a little more personal when you are talking to the same people (NJI) every time. When NJA had the super growth spurt a couple of years ago, there was a long transition time when plans and processes changed. Add to that the extra effort it took for them during the pilot contract negotiations...It wasn't easy for anyone. It was tough for most of us; however, things are much different (mostly for the better) than they were during those times.

I am not a scheduler, but have worked closely with them for 7+ years. As far as compensation for the "A-Team", different things were investigated by an outside entity and was found to be untrue.

I really hope that the problems all of you experienced in the past are a things of the past. NJ is still growing and still working the bugs out of our processes. Being that NJ was the first in the business, we had to write the books, rules, etc. There was nobody else we could model ourselves after.

SG

Wow I've been gone a very long time but nothing really ever changes does it?

We "all" have letters from management. And we "ALL" read into them as we wish to.

The reality is....someone is being lied to.

Any takers on who that is this time?

Wow I've been gone a very long time but nothing really ever changes does it?

We "all" have letters from management. And we "ALL" read into them as we wish to.

The reality is....someone is being lied to.

Any takers on who that is this time?

???? What exactly are you talking about? Is this in reference to the NJA/NJI merger? If so, you might want to do a little reading.

As far as compensation for the "A-Team", different things were investigated by an outside entity and was found to be untrue.
SG

I have to call BS on this one.

That entity had ties to people in the company. Ask Chip what happened to his pay pal account on his "website" when the investigation started. I know for a FACT that Chip accepted money in his pay pal account for "favors". Have a friend that did it on several occasions which started the unfolding of our friendship. Ask Chip how can he look himself in the mirror in the morning, when after punching a hole in the wall at work, he brought the NAACP to his "termination" meeting and used the word "racist" to keep his job. We have some great people upstairs, but they are outnumbered by the idiots.

I have to call BS on this one.

That entity had ties to people in the company. Ask Chip what happened to his pay pal account on his "website" when the investigation started. I know for a FACT that Chip accepted money in his pay pal account for "favors". Have a friend that did it on several occasions which started the unfolding of our friendship. Ask Chip how can he look himself in the mirror in the morning, when after punching a hole in the wall at work, he brought the NAACP to his "termination" meeting and used the word "racist" to keep his job. We have some great people upstairs, but they are outnumbered by the idiots.

Maybe you know some things I don't...Fine, so be it. Initials (CW) instead of actual names work just as well.

There are alot of good people upstairs. To make a statement (idiots) like this is uncalled for. If the system has a problem, don't blame the people. We're all in this together.

SG

Maybe you know some things I don't...Fine, so be it. Initials (CW) instead of actual names work just as well.

There are alot of good people upstairs. To make a statement (idiots) like this is uncalled for. If the system has a problem, don't blame the people. We're all in this together.

SG

Ok, Calvin Hermius Inglacious Percival did it. Who cares. Maybe you and others do, but honestly he is an idiot IMO. Also, there are some idiots upstairs. I didn't say all of them were. The system has a problem due in part because of said idiots. BTW, I have SEVERAL friends upstairs who are top notch and they tend to agree. Besides, I like the word idiot. Isn't that a word for generous in another language?:cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back