• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP President on FBN Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There many more out there who prefer to be silent because they do not have the courage to stand up to "crewmember" silencing tactics. They go along to get along.

With the changing of a singe word,you've made my point about G4s friends going along with him. Thanks

I won't give up. I think he can be brought into the fold...

We'll kidnap him and take him fishing and deer hunting in South Texas.
You'll thank me later....

I don't think its emotional. I think its a libertarian mindset that believes in persuasion, not force. But you see you are part of the group and the group HAS BEEN persuaded. The right thing to do is not betray your friends in the group.

But unlike many posters here, Pedro knew he would loose any sympathy from the public by telling everyone our primary mission is to smash any potential scabs. Many posters here could learn from your leader.

Flightinfo isn't FBN. For the most part only pilots visit this site. Pilots need to realize the career consequences of crossing a primary picket line.

Would you cross a picket line if you were employed by a unionized pilot force?

I won't give up. I think he can be brought into the fold...

We'll kidnap him and take him fishing and deer hunting in South Texas.

You'll thank me later....

I don't think its emotional. I think its a libertarian mindset that believes in persuasion, not force. But you see you are part of the group and the group HAS BEEN persuaded. The right thing to do is not betray your friends in the group.

I'll bring the ammo.

The new CEO and the Chairman of the Pilot Union met.

Both agreed to put forth good faith efforts to come to a contract agreement in 90 days.

In light of some industry rumblings of pilot shortages (Walmart, Delta, SWA, American), this could be very good for the NetJets pilot group.

The rubber meets the road next week in the NEGOTIATING ROOM.

Hopeful, but not convinced. Public cease fire. Otherwise, status quo until given reason to stand down.

I wonder why the pilots don't just leave NJ if the situation over there is so bad?

Ask this question on the majors board.

See what type of responses you're going to get.

Latest resources

Back