• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP President on FBN Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very professional and informative, should be sympathetically received by the general public. This is the tactics that should be followed, we are a premium service, we will not be able to provide premium service if we cannot attract top notch talent in a tightening pilot job market. But if he had came on and said we are going on strike if we don't get $250K by 10 years, or if we have pay anything for medical, like many of the union thugs seen on this site, it would not have been received as well.

No one here should be criticizing this interview. He did fantastic and made JH's interviews look like a rookie, and this was Pedro's FIRST national interview.

Pedro's points

Pilots are pilots and if you want to keep the best,you need to compete with those who pay more.

You can't put yugo parts in a Rolls Royce.

Ten years at netjets making $80-90k

Strike request 10-12months from now, if the company doesn't step up.

7days with 98 hours of duty

Liz's points...

Mentions real tension between the pilots and netjets, so much for WB's kumbya statement

400 professional pilots at OMAHA "at their own expense", flies in the face of WB's comments about how happy they are.

WB wants concessions despite netjets doing extremely well.

Mentions a lot of management changes (never good)

Says she can imagine this drags on much longer before you guys (pilots) say you are out!!!!!

Seems Liz has much more self worth than many of our koolaid drinking, a Teamer leg humpers and "prospective scabs".... SHE GETS IT!!!

Lastly she invites Pedro to keep her informed, the door is open for a return to FBN!

Last edited:
Kudo's for Pedro. It takes a lot of fortitude to step into the hot seat and lead. Something lost on the "I want to hide my head in a hole crowd"

Or the likes of GIV who will cross a picket line....and basically piss on Pedro and the other 2500 who fully support him.
But unlike many posters here, Pedro knew he would loose any sympathy from the public by telling everyone our primary mission is to smash any potential scabs. Many posters here could learn from your leader.

But unlike many posters here, Pedro knew he would loose any sympathy from the public by telling everyone our primary mission is to smash any potential scabs. Many posters here could learn from your leader.

That's because 99 percent of the pilots understand the severe consequence of being a SCAB.

Some people just don't get it.

LOL exactly diesel. The 1%ers always try to surround themselves with 1%ers, but when the sudden revelation that they are insignificant against the mass of anger they've evoked in others, they try to play the "you don't understand, I can't lose my job, I'm trying to help everyone" martyr BS, they crawl away in their pathetic mole holes, never to be seen, heard or acknowledge for the rest of their lives.

If you think I'm wrong I suggest to go to the NJASAP message board with a scab list in your hand. Look for posts from the scabs currently employed at netjets. You wont find many, if any, because they aren't recognized as humans. G4 is looking to forward to being added to that list.

In any disagreement between labor and management, there are going to be a small percentage of pro-management workers.

Some of these folk can be brought "into the fold" through an honest discussion about the divisive issues and why labor unity is so important. Facts, honesty and a fraternal attitude can make a lot of difference.

However, there will always be those few who are emotionally opposed to whatever a union proposes. No amount of reason, or discussion will ever change their minds, since it isn't a mind problem, it's emotional.

The best solution is to ignore them and let them experience the silence that scabs will endure the rest of their lives. Engaging them in discourse only makes them believe someone is sympathetic.

The best solution is to ignore them and let them experience the silence that scabs will endure the rest of their lives. Engaging them in discourse only makes them believe someone is sympathetic.
However they are not scabs but the language of calling them scabs fits into silencing any possession to the union. Until a person crosses a picket line they are not by definition a scab. There many more out there who prefer to be silent because they do not have the courage to stand up to union silencing tactics. They go along to get along.

Latest resources

Back