Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJASAP Officials stand in front on Flexjet sign with their center fingers extended

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#CheckYourFacts Please CAL-R enlighten us with your numbers. Show us some facts. You're flying so much BS with the 25-30% cheaper it's hard to tell if you know anything. I'm ready to go with the real numbers which shows FJ more expensive than NJ. I can't wait for your oh oh oh *** face. Once again - all this took to find out was a call to the sales team. Ext 0 and request sales. #ChecklistComplete

Ahhh the Sales Team.

Ever a paragon of truth and factual information. Smh.

i see you're one of those guys who has to win every argument even if it means believing your own bs

fine. you win

the NJASAP is scared
FJ pilots make more
FJ is more expensive
NJ owners leave for FJ because of our attitude

Might be a true statement that Flex is 25-30% cheaper than NJ if you EXCLUDE the Phenoms. An owner did his due diligence and concluded the difference was $26/hour. So if the Phenom pilots are being paid 30k less than the NJ Phenom pilots, where is the money going? My guess is the Int'l Red Label and Domestic Red label. They can't sell those hours at the current market rates due to the reputation of Mr. X.

#FakeNews by Momomojo. This was an easy one to find the #TRUTH. Called the company and asked. Only one person has given notice. I didn't know MG but can assume he was a Kool-Aid drinker. As far as MIGS go and your threat of "a list being its weight in gold", I heard a rumor that nearly 85% of the pilots were delinquent in dues and that's why the Union had to forgive all the amounts owed pre-February. I only had to experience the Union for a couple months but from my POV they were some of the most imbecile minded.

I did some of my own homework based on #real_information. According to the last FJ seniority list, there are over 200 Red Label pilots with the majority of them at the top of their pay scale = 1090/day (base rate). Since some of the NJ pilots decided to compare it against the 217/days/yr schedule at NJ, let's do the same at FJ. The base rate would be 236,530. Bonus would be 47,306. Fuel Bonus 2000. Overtime (conservative) @ 10% would be another 23,653. 401k matching 15,610.98. If you add all that up (not counting 401k matching) is 309,489.00. This doesn't even consider all the other pay we get like per diem @ 9114 or extended day payments or voluntary days.

#DropTheMic
Awesome. Are you are Red label pilot?

I can't believe the Union refused to accept a deal like you described for everyone on the Seniority List! What were those guys smoking?

Mic Drop...

Now for the rest of the story. The Int'l Red Label pilots form a 3 man "pod". They have to cover the plane 365 days/year. The other crewmembers have to cover the plane when another crewmember is in training or sick. In the handbook, it states you need to be available on your "days off", sometimes on short notice. Now you know the rest of the story.

They form a 5 man pod.

The Challenger and Legacy RL pods have 3 pilots formed by three individuals agreeing to work together and the seniority of the group determined by the most junior man.

They form a 5 man pod.

The Challenger and Legacy RL pods have 3 pilots formed by three individuals agreeing to work together and the seniority of the group determined by the most junior man.

Not for much longer nothing to protect that scenario. No union means good ole’ boy style.

Latest resources

Back