NJA update or new application?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flashbang

I have an application on file at NJA. I just faxed in my update form, but now I see that NJA has a new application process.

Should I just bite the bullet and fill out the new app?

Guys, it's not a new application process -- it's just a new PDF that's easier to fill out. It's still just an e-mail attachment, and still processed manually.

If you're sending an update in anyway, then sure, I'd fill out the new app. But they're not flushing the apps or anything like that; that will (theoretically) happen in November, when a true online app system is put in place. For now, though, the process isn't any different.

Online Application

Guys, it's not a new application process -- it's just a new PDF that's easier to fill out. It's still just an e-mail attachment, and still processed manually.

If you're sending an update in anyway, then sure, I'd fill out the new app. But they're not flushing the apps or anything like that; that will (theoretically) happen in November, when a true online app system is put in place. For now, though, the process isn't any different.

So NJ will have an online system in November? Will it be like an account that can be logged into so making up dates to your application is easier & will be on file till you get an interview call up?? Thanks :)

Last edited:
So NJ will have an online system in November? Will it be like an account that can be logged into so making up dates to your application is easier & will be on file till you get an interview call up?? Thanks :)

We've just been told it's coming. Anything else would be speculation for most of us. Unless someone from the union has any inside info.

Don't even bother unless you have customer service experience such as waiter, flight attendant, bar tender, prostitute, etc...

They are not looking for pilots any longer, just customer service people that possibly can fly.

Had a NetJets application in since January with 3 internal LOR's and had to fill out the new application. Two days later I get an email stating that I am not qualified to fly for NetJets. They never met me or talked to me on the phone, nothing.

This is why PILOTS should hire pilots, not HR people.

[/rant]

Hi!

If you were turned down at NJA in the past, and still want to work there, I would apply again.

Things are changing in the application/hiring process.

So, you MAY now be a viable candidate when you weren't before. Obviously, I don't KNOW, but a CHANGE in the process means that your qualifications that were not good enough before, MAY mean you are qualified now (or after Nov, witht the new online process).

Good luck!

cliff
YIP
PS-I was turned down, and I am re-applying.

Latest resources

Back