NJA TA Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Light Chop

For those that are interested, the company and MEC reached a deal a couple of hrs ago. Don't know what the details are yet, just have to wait. One thing that was mentioned in the e-mail was no more training contracts and a 5 to 25,000 signing bonus depending on yrs of service.

Just the union letter smells?

I got my letter from the union. It doesn't appear that anything in the pay or retro arena was met. Just by the sound of it, the number came out below anything that the union itself had been preaching.
So it appears that we didn't get anything near what they said we were gonna get and they did a great job doing it?

"It doesn't appear that anything in the pay or retro arena was met"

just by reading the email, and not the TA...i think your right on. were screwed i think, but will it pass?!

TA pay rumor

Well..it looks like a Pay by Weight.. which I like. This is strictly rumor but I heard something like a 5 year Captain in the "small" class, whatever that is, will make around 75K and a Captain in the "large" class will make around 92K... I don't even know about a "middle" class...

"This is strictly rumor but I heard something like a 5 year Captain in the "small" class, whatever that is, will make around 75K and a Captain in the "large" class will make around 92K... I don't even know about a "middle" class..."

thats a new one to me. wonder how they are gonna divide up the fleet?! but lucky them....arent they all in large cabin planes? what a coincedence

i read the email they sent out to us...not impressed by that. so i doubt the TA will impress mem much more. Sounds like they totally missed the salary and retro dept by a mile. But unitl i read it...who knows whats gonna happen.

"no more training contracts" What does that mean? New hires are on their own for type ratings? Or, pilots are no longer obligated to 2 years with company?

"pilots are no longer obligated to 2 years with company"

i think thats what it means...but what the hell do i know

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back