• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This baby is going down in flames!! Insult is a nice word for the pay they took 3 yrs to get. Someone really needs to tell Nutjets we just wont work for this anymore. Don't you just love labor relations in aviation.

Part 91 Salary Comparison

Just for argument's sake, what do Part 91 CE750, Excel and Hawker 800XP FOs and Captain's make on an annual basis (average salary and not chief pilot position)?

How much lower (quantified) is the new TA vs. these average salaries for the same positions?

I can only speak of the X

Depends on where in the US the job is BUT starting capt wage is 95-140K
Contract work is paid out at 750-1000 a day. I do contract work now for 800 a day + expense's unless it international then its 1000.00 a day. Bottom line is what Netjets is wanting to pay is so not even on the NBAA radar its a joke. The X at netjets goes everywhere ,Hawaii to Europe to South America and everywhere else in between. We should get paid a fair wage and 69K at year 5 is not a fair wage sorry.

gunfyter said:
You forgot to say the $800/day is SIC duties isnt it?
Any decent contract pilot charges the same rate for PIC and SIC. If you are PIC qualified but charge less for SIC duties, you are doing yourself - and the entire contract industry - an injustice. Companies that hire you to fly contract hire for your EXPERIENCE, not the seat you sit in...at least, that's the way I always did it, and had no shortage of work.

800 a day...have y'all ever seen an actual quote from NetJets for a europe trip on the X???

Xdriver said:
This baby is going down in flames!!
Actually it appears that revenue and profits are about to go up. Lower expenses for the owners means more business which means growth. Bottom line, great for the shareholders.

Miles - I don't know where you get your information from. Is Warren a relative of yours? You'll never know what the profit is in this company or have any control over any kind of profit sharing plan. It's us vs them and it will always be. Why do you think it's a privately held company. BH will never disclose anything about NJ as would happen if the company were public.

NetJets is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. No shareholders. We are the hog of the Aviation Division that keeps other companies within Berkshire Hathaway in the Black. Why do you think we do 99% of our training and recurrent at FSI? Why do we spend money on semi annual recurrents and type ratings on SIC's?

The business plan of NetJets is to only get big, make more aircraft sales, maintenance reserves (investment capital), and train pilots. Not to make a profit. Profit means you pay taxes and pilots. They wouldn't want that.

Yes, I am a little bitter right now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back