• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Old Political Game: Repeat it enough and they start believing it...

The sad part is, that with the union on the property for the last 3 years, FLOPS couldn't give them a pay or benefit increase even if the wanted to. But, the collective union is smarter than company leadership

Written by Bob 19

Problem is Bob19, the fact that you bring us back to the idea that Management ever had any intent of voluntarily giving this Pilot group a Payraise, falls straight in line with Managements' "Promise" before the Union Representational Vote:

"If you just Vote down the Union, we will be giving the Pilots a Payraise."

Well, 67% of our Pilots saw through your BS Bob, and told you to shove your lie back up the hole it came out of.

Some of the 33% may have believed you; or just were too apathetic to vote. Either way, after they have seen the Terror campaign that you and the rest of Management have unleashed upon this Professional Pilot Group, I'd venture to say, you now have well over 85% against you Bob19.

But you go ahead and keep attempting to justify that inflated paycheck of yours; we know you have to show your boss you are doing something with your day.

Freedom is Not Free

Last edited:
"If you just Vote down the Union, we will be giving the Pilots a Payraise."

Well, 67% of our Pilots saw through your BS Bob, and told you to shove your lie back up the hole it came out of.

Some of the 33% may have believed you; or just were too apathetic to vote. Either way, after they have seen the Terror campaign that you and the rest of Management have unleashed upon this Professional Pilot Group, I'd venture to say, you now have well over 85% against you Bob19.

But you go ahead and keep attempting to justify that inflated paycheck of yours; we know you have to show your boss you are doing something with your day.

Freedom is Not Free

Looks to me there are two groups there that are the smart ones.

Those that voted against the union and can look at the rest of you and say "I told you this would be massive turmoil if we voted it in".

Those that got out of there.

The rest are getting exactly what they asked for.

Nothing.

Wrong again Bob19....

Looks to me there are two groups there that are the smart ones.

Those that voted against the union and can look at the rest of you and say "I told you this would be massive turmoil if we voted it in".

Those that got out of there.

The rest are getting exactly what they asked for.

Nothing.

We got rid of the Devil's Brother Michael Sh-tfinger.

Now we are just waiting for the rapidly approaching day when we get rid of his Pit Bull that was left on the property.

Any idea who that might be Bob19? I believe you'll find out the day after our Contract is settled.

Freedom is Not Free

We got rid of the Devil's Brother Michael Sh-tfinger.

Now we are just waiting for the rapidly approaching day when we get rid of his Pit Bull that was left on the property.

Any idea who that might be Bob19? I believe you'll find out the day after our Contract is settled.

Freedom is Not Free

1108 failed if the contract you get is even 1 penny less then what NJ is.

They made you promises they can't keep.

Now, after the contract concession happens over the next year of so there, it might be a different story, but either way.. if it doesn't exceed NJ, then you were lied to.

Yeah...

There is no way he is a union buster... :rolleyes:

So what are you saying Bob19?

1108 failed if the contract you get is even 1 penny less then what NJ is.

They made you promises they can't keep.

Now, after the contract concession happens over the next year of so there, it might be a different story, but either way.. if it doesn't exceed NJ, then you were lied to.

Are you saying that if a Presidential Candidate makes promises to the American Public, and then once in Office he cannot fullfill all the promises he made, that he or she has been a Bad President?

Name me 1, just 1, US President that has been able to come through on every campaign promise they made; just 1 President Bob19 ?

Besides, regardless upon the exact dollar amount, whatever it finally boils down to, the fact that the dollar amount will not be able to be reduced at Management's will with a simple blackberry email, is more important than the actual number itself.

Moreover, the ability to be Protected from Predators like YOU, who dish out their own "Selective Justice" depending upon whether or not the individual who stepped on their dick or was just not liked by you, was a management butt kisser or not; that alone, will make the Contract worth the battle.

So you go right ahead and attempt to continue your Divide and Conquer tactics.

This Pilot Group now knows who and what you are; and we will fight you every inch of the way, until your last toe is pushed out the door.

Freedom is Not Free

Last edited:
I already said this all managements fault because they failed to pay their employees......I also said its undisputable.....topic is now closed.

yeah, I mean there is nothing different going on now as compared to the time NJ did their contract. Its not like the economy is in the crapper or anything. ;)

Yeah... apparently the UAW is acting like ALPA and all the other aviation unions, no matter how bad it is, you can't adjust to industry standard... even if it is the taxpayers that are the ones paying the tab to keep the industry afloat. Yep, great comparison here... but if the UAW doesn't smarten up quickly and set an example, the big three are going to be Toyota, Honda and Nissan.

Yep, the unions will fight for their workers right up until the doors are locked and the paychecks stop.

Once again, this proves my point. Unions fail to act when the pressure is on and when they do, it's never enough and the collateral damage to non union workers is always staggering. But I guess those in aviation that love their unions will get exactly what they asked for. Nothing.

Latest resources

Back