• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Radical Children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Radical union (kids) at NJA need to get a handle on their attitude before all the B.S. on (F-them) gets out to NJI pilots. This attitude toward NJI WILL NOT HELP in the trans. NJI didn't create this mess, RTS and the old union did. THIS is a business, nothing more. The majority of NJI pilots are mature and very experienced, and want their jobs to remain unchanged. I have witnessed Poor attitudes from NJA guys toward NJI more than a few times. The NJASAP union appears to trying to make this go smoothly but there are always a few BONE HEAD children that stir the pot because they think the company or NJI owes them something. Lets make this as painless as possible for all. So all the smart and mature guys at NJA plz try to calm these guys down, they will only hurt the merge.
:beer:

Guess what?? This is a two-way street, you take care of your problem children and we will handle ours! Nuff said.

Create turmoil, what a union does best.

I agree. No need to air dirty laundry here. But what do I know??? Apparently I don't see the "big picture."

Whatsa matter fischman? Does the dirty laundry of the union bother you?

This isn't dirty laundry. This is normal union business. A bunch of union pilots that think they are entitled to spread their garbage onto a bunch that don't want it.

Of the top items I list amongst reasons I don't like unions, the phrase "creates undo turmoil" is near the top.

No you don't see the big picture, you only see the picture created by the union. Seeing the big picture would force you to look at and feel some guilt about all the other non union people (support staff & owners as an example) being affected by the union being on the property.

If everybody was singing the same union song, there would be no turmoil, but that tune is never sung because there is so much disagreement.

Hey Bob why don't you worry about your own company, ie Flight Options. Management couldn't get their act together so now pilots are on the street. And yes Bob I know, management $h!t doesn't stink. Don't worry given your character you will find another line to cross.

We're doing them a favor.....a BIG one.....

they will show respect soon. If they are so hard about not wanting a union then they shoulda said something 3 years ago.

Whatsa matter fischman? Does the dirty laundry of the union bother you?

This isn't dirty laundry. This is normal union business. A bunch of union pilots that think they are entitled to spread their garbage onto a bunch that don't want it.

Of the top items I list amongst reasons I don't like unions, the phrase "creates undo turmoil" is near the top.

No you don't see the big picture, you only see the picture created by the union. Seeing the big picture would force you to look at and feel some guilt about all the other non union people (support staff & owners as an example) being affected by the union being on the property.

If everybody was singing the same union song, there would be no turmoil, but that tune is never sung because there is so much disagreement.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

I missed you B19.....Good to see you are still spinnin' the same record.:puke:

oh vey

I think there are bad apples on both sides.

There are just 2500 more pilots on the NJA side so that actual number of guys is higher.

For the most part in the end everyone looks out for themselves first.

Change is tough to take.

Although I'm going to pop some popcorn in my hotel room. :)

Diesel, I agree with the human-behavior observations that you made--in general. However, specifically speaking, I don't think that NJASAP leaders can afford the luxury of looking out for themselves first. They have an obligation to view the situation objectively and search for fair solutions.

While some stress is unavoidable in times of big change, I predict that most of the pilots from both sides will help the transition along by remaining patient and extending --at the very least--professional courtesy until the bonds of camaraderie have had time to form.

For those of you who enjoy the spirited debates often seen here....I do hope all you popcorn eaters are choosing the lite variety. ;) NJW

Diesel, I agree with the human-behavior observations that you made--in general. However, specifically speaking, I don't think that NJASAP leaders can afford the luxury of looking out for themselves first. They have an obligation to view the situation objectively and search for fair solutions.
Sigh thats why I said "for the most part". I didn't say elected leaders. Their jobs are to look out for the membership first, not themselves that's why they were elected. To represent me and my peers.

Not everything is about you.

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me. This isn't the proper forum for it. For more information go to www.njasap.com.

Fisch,

Despite the information in A.V.'s "Slaying the Rumor Dragon" a few days ago, none of the NJASAP web site areas have been released from password protection (at least as of this morning). Consequently, any discussion on this topic on the NJASAP web site would be, shall we say, lopsided.

I trust the situation will be resolved soon and NJI pilots will be able to have their questions about the union and the integration answered by the Trustees and Shop Stewards that will be authorized to post on the site.

Meanwhile, as to the main topic of this thread, I believe everybody on both sides needs to take a deep breath, realize this will be a work in progress for ANOTHER TWO YEARS, take care of their passengers, crew and airplane, and worry a little more about their friends, colleagues and neighbors that might not work for a company with the backing of America's second richest man.

Consequently, any discussion on this topic on the NJASAP web site would be, shall we say, lopsided.

Nope their is a couple of lone voices out there. :)

Latest resources

Back