NJA Radical Children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dirty Dingus

The Radical union (kids) at NJA need to get a handle on their attitude before all the B.S. on (F-them) gets out to NJI pilots. This attitude toward NJI WILL NOT HELP in the trans. NJI didn't create this mess, RTS and the old union did. THIS is a business, nothing more. The majority of NJI pilots are mature and very experienced, and want their jobs to remain unchanged. I have witnessed Poor attitudes from NJA guys toward NJI more than a few times. The NJASAP union appears to trying to make this go smoothly but there are always a few BONE HEAD children that stir the pot because they think the company or NJI owes them something. Lets make this as painless as possible for all. So all the smart and mature guys at NJA plz try to calm these guys down, they will only hurt the merge.
:beer:

oh vey

I think there are bad apples on both sides.

There are just 2500 more pilots on the NJA side so that actual number of guys is higher.

For the most part in the end everyone looks out for themselves first.

Change is tough to take.

Although I'm going to pop some popcorn in my hotel room. :)

The Radical union (kids) at NJA need to get a handle on their attitude before all the B.S. on (F-them) gets out to NJI pilots. This attitude toward NJI WILL NOT HELP in the trans. NJI didn't create this mess, RTS and the old union did. THIS is a business, nothing more. The majority of NJI pilots are mature and very experienced, and want their jobs to remain unchanged. I have witnessed Poor attitudes from NJA guys toward NJI more than a few times. The NJASAP union appears to trying to make this go smoothly but there are always a few BONE HEAD children that stir the pot because they think the company or NJI owes them something. Lets make this as painless as possible for all. So all the smart and mature guys at NJA plz try to calm these guys down, they will only hurt the merge.

Nice

"Let's see, I'm bored, what should I do, I KNOW, I'll start a pissing contest".

Things are nice and mellow, but you just couldn't let that go.

I have an idea, how about moderators actually moderate, and delete threads like this one

why is this being discussed here?

I agree. No need to air dirty laundry here. But what do I know??? Apparently I don't see the "big picture."

nice attitude....i see why you're having trouble.

Sigh....here we go again.

Popcorn is popped...here we go.

Last edited:
Porter...your really starting to get on my nerves. If it makes you feel better, I had one of NJI's finest in vegas last week completely thumb his nose at me when I said "good morning"..TWICE! I guess next time I will start my own pissing match with our fellow FI brothers and sisters. Actually, no I wont. Get over yourself....porter

Nja-nji

The majority of NJI pilots are mature and very experienced, and want their jobs to remain unchanged.

I'll bet they do! especially when it comes to laying off pilots.

No one really knows what this recession will bring nor how it will effect the 900lb gorilla.... but it can happen, and when or if, it does, you can bet there will be a lot of screaming from both sides as to who gets displaced.

Latest resources

Back