NJA Radical Children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stupid thread.

All the NJI guys I've talked to this tour have been great. Really looking forward to working together with them.

Almost all the NJA pilots will be most welcoming to the NJI folks. Of course there's a few boneheads out there. So far I've counted about 3 on our own message boards. 3 out 2900.

I don't think either side will be at war with each other. It's looking pretty good for this integration.

Ah shucks!!! Did something I said just blow giant holes in B19's theory of unions and turmoil?

By the way, would you folks please not quote him. A stupid thread, yes. But at least it had coherence for me because B19 is on my ignore list.

I don't think either side will be at war with each other. It's looking pretty good for this integration.

Bingo! There is way to much to loose for NetJets pilots to screw the pooch on this one.

GPAC will be in full swing by mid-Jan and working together with NJASAP, any potential wars will be diverted.

Someone else has already said it, but I'm proud of the pilots who have stepped up and are working to make this integration as good as it can be. So far, I've been impressed.

Sigh thats why I said "for the most part". Sorry, Diesel, I'm not a mind reader. I didn't say elected leaders. Which is the reason that I did. I was just adding to the conversation. Their jobs are to look out for the membership first, not themselves that's why they were elected. To represent me and my peers. Certainly. And it was that aspect that I thought worthy of pointing out for those who may not have ever been in a union and/or as a reminder to the few who may be less welcoming to the newcomers.

Not everything is about you.

For the record, Diesel, I wasn't thinking about myself at all. Ironically, you are the one who unfairly/rudely put a spin on it that was never there...:rolleyes:

I agree with Realityman that generally speaking the pilots who make a sincere effort to reach out and find common ground will have their efforts reciprocated in like fashion, especially when meeting face to face. Unfortunately, it is usually more difficult to make friends on the message boards. So for those whose manners might be a bit rusty, practice makes perfect...hint, hint...;)

... GPAC will be in full swing by mid-Jan and working together with NJASAP, any potential wars will be diverted.

Someone else has already said it, but I'm proud of the pilots who have stepped up ....

Good post, Wolf! I firmly believe that open communication and mutual respect can go far to solving and/or averting problems while building a solid foundation for the relationship. As an affected family member, I appreciate those who have volunteered their time to work on a project that ultimately benefits all of the NJA/I families. Thank you!

Fisch,

Despite the information in A.V.'s "Slaying the Rumor Dragon" a few days ago, none of the NJASAP web site areas have been released from password protection (at least as of this morning). Consequently, any discussion on this topic on the NJASAP web site would be, shall we say, lopsided.

I trust the situation will be resolved soon and NJI pilots will be able to have their questions about the union and the integration answered by the Trustees and Shop Stewards that will be authorized to post on the site.

Meanwhile, as to the main topic of this thread, I believe everybody on both sides needs to take a deep breath, realize this will be a work in progress for ANOTHER TWO YEARS, take care of their passengers, crew and airplane, and worry a little more about their friends, colleagues and neighbors that might not work for a company with the backing of America's second richest man.

Thanks for the update. I didn't know you guys didn't have access yet.

Despite the information in A.V.'s "Slaying the Rumor Dragon" a few days ago, none of the NJASAP web site areas have been released from password protection (at least as of this morning).
It would appear Dirty Dingus has access, as he appears to have been responding directly to something posted on our board.

Last edited:
he appears to have been responding directly to something posted on our board.[/quote]

Grump,
Tks for the confirmation on the bad attitudes from our NJA pilots.

:beer:

Last edited:
It would appear Dirty Dingus has access, as he appears to have been responding directly to something posted on our board.

Does anyone at NJI NOT have access to the NJASAP website EXCEPT for the message boards? If so just ask around a little bit and someone will tell you how! Or if you PM me I will give it to you so long as you ID yourself and I confirm on the BB

GPAC will be in full swing by mid-Jan and working together with NJASAP, any potential wars will be diverted.

I'm still trying to figure out how a committee of people "elected" by less than half of the pilot group, with no polling research, and with ZERO legal standing is going to have any impact on where the integration is going. But hey, knock yourself out.

Good post, Wolf! I firmly believe that open communication and mutual respect can go far to solving and/or averting problems while building a solid foundation for the relationship. As an affected family member, I appreciate those who have volunteered their time to work on a project that ultimately benefits all of the NJA/I families. Thank you!

Um...I want to see the rest of that avatar...:pimp:

Latest resources

Back