• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Radical Children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone at NJI NOT have access to the NJASAP website EXCEPT for the message boards? If so just ask around a little bit and someone will tell you how! Or if you PM me I will give it to you so long as you ID yourself and I confirm on the BB

Unless you're on the Executive Board or Integration Committee, I'd be careful doing that. There is a site that will allow communication between the committee, selected NJASAP personnel and NJI pilots. The best way to help would be telling our webmaster if there are issues.

I'm enjoying meeting the NJI guys.

I will be glad when we can communicate together with the "G" guys.

I was against it and voted so. (IBB happened to fast for me)

Like the NJI guys that are being told "to bad, you should have spoken up 3 years ago", the same goes for us on the NJA side.

I have spoken to more and more NJI guys here in PM's. All seem like they will be a great addition to NJASAP.

Don't know where Dingus was getting his information.

I have seen on the union board some people voice there disagreement with the deal (as I have) but nobody is under the illusion that it's not gonna happen.

I sure don't hold anything against the NJI pilots?

Welcome, when it's all said and done we can come back and laugh at B-19!

I'm still trying to figure out how a committee of people "elected" by less than half of the pilot group, with no polling research, and with ZERO legal standing is going to have any impact on where the integration is going. But hey, knock yourself out.

Nobody has been elected yet. If the majority doesn't elect representitives then GPAC won't happen.

Hey I'll knock myself out.... because there are pilots here with cajones that want to explore every avenue so that every NJI line pilot has a voice at the table and isn't just represented with those that have an agenda that might not coincide with line pilots.

Guess I'll just have to knock myself out.

I'm still trying to figure out how a committee of people "elected" by less than half of the pilot group.

Who said that? I was directly told by an organizer that they see 50+1 being registered by Jan.?

with no polling research.

GPAC is clearly a more reactive effort than a proactive effort. If an issue arises in which GPAC needs to poll the group, I'm sure they would.

And with ZERO legal standing is going to have any impact on where the integration is going.

Sorry Guts, but you are clearly wrong. NJASAP has clearly stated,

Many of you are receiving this e-mail from the Gulfstream Pilot Action Committee (GPAC), whose organizers include NJI pilots XXX and XXX. Having evaluated GPAC’s goals, objectives and processes, NJASAP was pleased to partner with them. We would encourage you to do the same by sending your full name, contact telephone number, e-mail address, and aircraft type to [email protected]. You may also visit the NJASAP Web site, www.njasap.com, and provide the Union with the same information via the “Info Update Form” Quick Link in the top left-hand corner of the home page.

Thats all the legal standing we need

I think you and some other guys are mad that this all took place behind closed doors and totally outside the view of NJI management and the group leaders. (Speaking of which, are you a group leader?) Being an ex ALPA guy, I can tell you that sometimes its just better to let these talks happen out of the public eye. This took months to organize and Im sure it was a long and tetious process for both sides to build a relationship of trust to the point that they could "come out" and make these endorsements. This didnt just happen, the union isnt stupid. I'm sure they did they're background checks, asked the questions, and so forth. But now that both sides have agreed to work together, they've tied themselves together to make this whole thing workout. Nobody wants egg on their face, so they will do what it takes to make it happen smoothly, and fairly. And 2 years down the road, we'll all be better off (excluding the economy..:erm:)

NJASAP wants a smooth integration, and dealing with 4 pilots instead of 324 will make it a lot easier on them.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....

I'll be surprised if 50% +1 join the effort.

Whose going to pay for the polling?

Just because NJASAP says "Have a seat" doesn't give GPAC legal standing with the NMB if it comes to that.

I'm not mad. I just think it is a futile effort (and no, I'm not management and I'm not part of the biggest waste of time in the history of NJI aka the Group Leader program). Based on the conversations I've had with two NJASAP people at the forefront of the integration and Bill Olsen's reputation, I'm not worried at all about a smooth integration. I just don't think GPAC will have an impact and people will have gotten their panties in a wad for no reason.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Last edited:
Gutshot-

Good then don't join. Keep hoping that everything stays good and that BO hasn't switched over to the dark side and that someone will do the heavy lifting for you.

To not even register because you feel is a waste of time is one of the more pansy things I've read. Be a man grab your balls and say, "I don't believe in this." not "well everything will hopefully be allright and I believe its a waste of time"

I'd respect you a hell of a lot more in the morning.

Hey "D",

Are you slamming "Gutshot" from the perspective of the above post or another?

I don't think your comments apply to his post above.

He expressed his opinion that he doesn't feel that there will be a majority to sign with GPAC. I too would be surprised if there was a 50% plus 1 majority.

Cheers

Diesel,

I don't believe in this BECAUSE it's a waste of time.

Happy?

Latest resources

Back