• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA orders 50 Phenom 300s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, OK, that makes sense... (versus a potty seat)

I read it as separate lav facilities for the crew (like a G5), but that's more likely.

Yep, a partition - sorry, my bad English!! :eek:

Only passed my ICAO Level 6 a few weeks ago too - don't ask, born & dragged up in UK, stupid licencing rules!!! And I used to teach reeding & righting at the RAF Officer College!! ;)

Phenom layout, etc, via here.

APU? I don't think so, can't find any reference to one - from the flight test link, it says:

Pre-start flows were minimal, with the standard vapour cycle air conditioner keeping the cockpit cool. Once the external power cart was disconnected, the engines were started from internal battery power alone.

Can't see one hidden away in this cut-away picture either.

The Phenom 350 Platinum Edition that NetJets ordered 125 of will have several notable differences that set it apart from the standard Phenom 300.

An APU would not surprise me.

The P300 is still "just a light jet" - and as such the standard APU is the RH engine.

If Embraer put an APU on NJA aircraft then they'd almost HAVE to offer it on other customers' airframes...

There is conjecture over here that instead of Garmin avionics they are requesting either Honeywell or Collins. Probably some other changes too - presumably for robustness.

If they can squeeze an APU in, it will have to be a really small model!

There is conjecture over here that instead of Garmin avionics they are requesting either Honeywell or Collins. Probably some other changes too - presumably for robustness.

If they can squeeze an APU in, it will have to be a really small model!

I've read nothing but good on the Garmin products, especially the new G5000.

Collins would be fine, but for the love of all things holy, no more Honeywell!:puke:

No way Embraer is going to put PL21/Fusion or Primus Elite/Epic in the P300.

And increased robustness? In what? The airplane already has a maintenance interval double that of Citations...

Latest resources

Back