• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nja Or Nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Squonk, I apologize for the exaggeration.

After the next NJA settlement, I forsee three possible outcomes as it affects me;

1) No change at all.
2) I'll be on this forum looking for gouge on the Beech Jet.
3) I'll be filling out the Mc Donald's application that I always carry in my briefcase.

Gulfstream flying yesterday's plane into tomorrow.... and eating last weeks catering today. :)

Squonk, I apologize for the exaggeration.

After the next NJA settlement, I forsee three possible outcomes as it affects me;

1) No change at all.
2) I'll be on this forum looking for gouge on the Beech Jet.
3) I'll be filling out the Mc Donald's application that I always carry in my briefcase.

Sorry Waldom, sometimes it's hard to catch the exaggeration on the board. Just trying to convey that we are going forward with eyes open. Some on here think it is nothing more than a seat grab and I don't wont to fan the flames any more.

I hope it can happen with little or no hurt feelings on either side.

Waldom, By the way, the single carrier suit is going to be filed in 6 months. January of 2008, not during the next negotiations in 2010. Probably will still be in the courts by then though.

CE750Driver said:
the single carrier suit is going to be filed in 6 months. January of 2008

Are you sure about that? My understanding of the LOA was that the union agreed NOT to file the petition for three years from date of signing? That would make it November, 2008; not Jan.

Latest resources

Back