• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nja/nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It better not be two buck chuck. While a critically acclaimed wine lets make sure that RTRHD and I don't have to suffer. :)

1. Merger is the wrong term. Integration is more correct. That is, at some point in the next 6-24 months, the company will integrate the pilot groups so that ALL pilots hold a seniority number (based on DOH) with NJASAP and are subject to the collective bargaining agreement and ALL CURRENT AND SUBSEQUENT LETTERS OF AGREEMENT. That means, there will be LOAs regarding the pilot list integration and the SEPARATE operations of NJA and NJI much the same as NJLA.

2. "Single Carrier" can only be determined by the National Mediation Board after the petition is filed, arguments heard, and a decision rendered. I don't think it will get that far. I believe Woodbridge will opt for an orderly, friendly, and timely integration of the pilot seniority lists while maintaining a separate operating identity for NJI.

3. Tell you what G200. You go the store and pick your favorite $50-$75 dollar Cabernet. Buy a case and find a nice, cool, dark corner in your house to store it. I'll do the same. Five years from now, if NJI no longer exists, I'll bring my case of wine to indoc at CMH and leave it for you. If, on the other hand, NJI is still operating as a separate entity with operations, training, HR, accounting, etc. still down in Okatie (albeit with all pilots proud members of NJASAP), you can bring your case to Savannah for me when you bid the G and we'll open a bottle of each and see which is best. He11, we'll even invite Diesel and RTRHD for an independent opinion.

Bottom line, I expect to be paying dues, earning hourly overtime, and otherwise working under the terms of the CBA sometime between now and the end of 2010. Other than that, I don't expect much to change.

Gutshotdraw,

I agree with most of your postings as of late! :eek: However, I do not believe that additional LOA's are certain.

NetJets management may or may not approach the NJASAP leadership to negotiate amendments to the Agreement. Furthermore, the NJASAP leadership, and, its membership may or may not agree to some or all of the requested amendments.

I believe that LOA 01-013 can be used as the sole framework for the integration. Do I believe that additional amendments would help NetJets as a whole with the integration? Probably! But, such amendments are not certain due to the nature of the process.

IDEtoNJA

P.S. I know that you don't know me; but, am I not invited?! ;)

Now thats funny, I don't care where your from!!!

Hey G200 I am not really a bad guy,a bit of a smart asss granted. I am not a smart man. (Forrest Gump voice) But it just don't make sense to through away a company and say what you want RTS is pretty sharp. :) I know about the duplication HR,payroll,yada,yada.

Well I'm glad this conversation is calming down a bit. It's not where I wanted it to go. Who knows what the future holds. I hope we all integrate and live as one big happy family but that's just MY hopes and desires. To me, single carrier always meant getting rid of the whole "They're NJI and we're NJA" bull. As I always understood it, single carrier would get rid of all that and we would all be one.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

PS... I'd love to share some wine and conversation with ANY of you down in SAV while I'm there! It's one of my favorite overnights.

Well I'm glad this conversation is calming down a bit. It's not where I wanted it to go. Who knows what the future holds. I hope we all integrate and live as one big happy family but that's just MY hopes and desires. To me, single carrier always meant getting rid of the whole "They're NJI and we're NJA" bull. As I always understood it, single carrier would get rid of all that and we would all be one.

PS... I'd love to share some wine and conversation with ANY of you down in SAV while I'm there! It's one of my favorite overnights.

Heck this is not and out of hand conversation,remember back in 05 that was a all out internet war.:laugh: I do think we will all be the same soon with differences. But I don't know shtt. I will drink beer while yall drink wine I can't ever find straws long enough for the wine bottles. :confused:

But Diesel does lose the dinner bet if so single carrier lawsuit is not filed.LoL:D

Hey! I'm in. I love good red wine and Savannah. Shoot, I graduated from high school with Paula Deene. BTW, did you know she was the cap of the cheerleaders.

Here's my .02

I expect the virtual seniority list will become the NJA/NJLA/NJI Pilot Seniority List, By agreement IAW LOA 01-13…….Soon

I expect that the NJI Operations Center (NOC) will continue to schedule, flight plan and dispatch the GIV, GV, G-450 and G-550 after the integration just as they do now. I believe the Falcon 2000’s 7x’s, BBJ;s and any other internationally capable fleet normally crewed by 2 pilots and a flight attendant will also wind up being handled out of the NOC at Okatie as well.

I expect the work rules at NJI will be adjusted to fit the business and our owners needs while maintaining the excellent QOL for the crews. Obviously that adjustment would be best negotiated in IBB2 and any concerns about fairness or favoritism will be settled in that process.

I expect the involvement of NJASAP in the lives of the NJI pilot group to be a positive one and look forward to that participation with high hopes, in return for the dues I will pay as my QOL improves even beyond what it is now.

As for per diem, uniforms, crew meals, badges, nametags and any other minor incidentals…….Well……..Don’t care!

PS If I can get an invite I will gladly buy the first (or last) bottle of wine or round of single malt as my friend with the Helo obsession can attest. CU in Savannah

Yea we will all crash Gut Shot's party. BUT I WILL NOT DRINK WINE WITH YOU REMEMBER LAST TIME!!!!
Beer only :laugh:

Oh Oh Oh ya blame me! I STILL can't show may face in the Park Lane Hilton without looking around to see if anyone recognices me. oK buddy Then the BEER is on me!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back