NJA New Hire Assignments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ArtVandalay said:
Do you have any data to back that up? Flexjet made what we in the business world call a "profit" this year.
Well Art. How about the fact that NetJets continues to increase fleet size and pilot force. While Flexjet's fleet size has decreased from 115+ (2002) to the current 80. Pretty easy to show a profit when you sell 30 airplanes, eh?

Can you clarify the upgrade time from date of hire??? Does it matter what Aircraft you are in??? I saw one website saying the most junior Captain was hired in Aug 2005 in the Be400. Is this a mistake??

Thanks for the help in advance....

NJA Capt,

Just a friendly rebuttle bro! So the only data you have that its a stable company is that you are buying new aircraft? United, Delta, and American continue to buy aircraft too...

Not sure where you got your 115+ figure from but, Flexjet has never had that many aircraft. And an FYI for you, our fleet will increase to 100 this year. And to answer your question, our first profit last year was not due to selling aircraft because, our fleet size increased last year by more than 10.

And speaking of "selling" aircraft, you guys have less than 70% of your aircraft shares sold right? I can tell you that ours is WAAAY higher than that. Seems the only money you guys are making is from aircraft sales, not share sales. correct me if I'm wrong. I look forward to your response!!

ArtVandalay said:
So the only data you have that its a stable company is that you are buying new aircraft?
You only asked for any data, not all data.

ArtVandalay said:
Not sure where you got your 115+ figure from but, Flexjet has never had that many aircraft.
It came from an FAA source dated Sept 2002. I didn't think it proper to post the N & SN numbers.
Here is the current data:
http://av-info.faa.gov/detail.asp?DSGN_CODE=J7SA&OPER_FAR=135&OPER_NAME=JET+SOLUTIONS+LLC

ArtVandalay said:
....our fleet will increase to 100 this year....our fleet size increased last year by more than 10.
But how many were sold? That is the question. Just a quick look and I found a min of 8 LR60s alone, sold from the program.

ArtVandalay said:
Seems the only money you guys are making is from aircraft sales, not share sales. correct me if I'm wrong.
OK...you're wrong.

OK...you're wrong.

Haha. I forgot. you guys aren't making any money. My bad...

But how many were sold? That is the question.
That figure was a "net gain" therefore; even if we sold 10 airplanes and bought 10 new ones, that is a loss for us because we pay full price to bombardier for our aircraft. Selling a used aircraft doesn't help your profit if you are buying new ones to replace them.

Oh yeah, that website you posted is current data, not 2002 data. AND, its a little old but not by much.

I thought this was a discussion about NJA? Are you an attorney? :)

good times...

Last edited:
ArtVandalay said:
NJA Capt,

And speaking of "selling" aircraft, you guys have less than 70% of your aircraft shares sold right? I can tell you that ours is WAAAY higher than that. Seems the only money you guys are making is from aircraft sales, not share sales. correct me if I'm wrong. I look forward to your response!!

Incorrect Art. Our shares of new aircraft are pretty much sold out. The next many Sovereigns are completely sold out as well as XLS's. Last several 400XP's were sold out too. I am not sure where you are getting your 70% figure, but you are "WAAAAAY" off. Yes, at one point after 911, not all new aircraft were sold in terms of shares, but that has all been made up and then some since that time frame. NJE is expected to make a profit this coming year.........or at least that is the forecast.

Art, this thread originally was in regards to NJA new hire assignments. How did you get so way off the beaten path here?????? And why are you so concerned about whether we are a "stable" company or not??? Are you planning on coming here or do you prefer to just argue the point that we are not "stable?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back