• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA New Hire Assignments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Art has no idea what he is talking about! Go to flex!!!!! How come alot of flex guys are comin to NJA?

CA1900 said:
Who peed in your cornflakes, Art? Chasing a quick upgrade instead of a stable company is what got me stuck where I am now. The picture's bigger than that.

Bingo! Coming from Independence Air I put stable company at the top of my requirements. That is why NetJets was my clear first choice.

BTW luv the avatar I don't have much of an appetite.

There is a lot of senior FO's upgrading, leaving spots in the 800, X, and 2000 fleets. You will see most of the new hires going to these fleets until the upgrades balance out I would guess. Upgrades on the 800(Honeywell) just went to the mid 1200's and the X upgrades just went in the 1300's. The 800 Collin's fleet is still going to 800 or senior pilots for upgrade. The 800's are one of the best kept secrets at NJ. There are roughly 1000 FO's at NJ right now. 4-5 pilots per aircraft, with 2-2.5 Captains per jet makes 5-7 years for upgrade for a new hire not counting attrition. That is based on taking a net of 60 deliveries per year. It will take a year or so to balance out the bypassers and see where things will end up. Upgrades will be based more on seniority now with the money incentive and not schedule incentive.

Funny you guys think NJA is a "stable" company. Do you have any data to back that up? Flexjet made what we in the business world call a "profit" this year. How much profit did NJA make? and don't give the "its hidden in the accounting of the revenue" story.

52 million dollar loss with significant losses coming from NJ Europe...There were significant PROFITS on the NJA side but the NJE side brought it down

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back